Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetypes
So which one are you ?

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/capitalconference/Twelve_Character_Archetypes.pdf

I am the magician and what I read about that archetype is mind blowing.

I feel like a cylon.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 04:13 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So which one are you ?

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/capitalconference/Twelve_Character_Archetypes.pdf

I am the magician and what I read about that archetype is mind blowing.

I feel like a cylon.

hard to pick just one lol...
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 01:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hard to pick just one lol...

You're just one, the others are the one you pretend to be.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:08 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You're just one, the others are the one you pretend to be.

Yeah but maybe my true Achetypes keeps me in denial of that one being the true one and makes me think im a different one.

I could see the Ruler or Seeker...
Reply/Quote
The Loser
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:08 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You're just one, the others are the one you pretend to be.

I don't know about this.  I definitely see aspects of different character archetypes in myself.

If I had to pick a single one, it would be The Fool/Jester.  It's probably the one that I would MOST identify with.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Take Google trip with your archetype you feel you looks like the most and dig a little bit to find more information.

This concept deserves a shot !
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't know about this.  I definitely see aspects of different character archetypes in myself.

If I had to pick a single one, it would be The Fool/Jester.  It's probably the one that I would MOST identify with.

The archetype of the Fool is a journey explained by the Tarot.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 09:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but maybe my true Achetypes keeps me in denial of that one being the true one and makes me think im a different one.

I could see the Ruler or Seeker...

Denial is the negative trend of the Innocent ! 

Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 06:57 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Take Google trip with your archetype you feel you looks like the most and dig a little bit to find more information.

This concept deserves a shot !

Did someone just watch "Divergent"?
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did someone just watch "Divergent"?

No 

But I definitely will.
Reply/Quote
Well, I saw it and it was more like The Hunger Games than a Jungian analysis of mind Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 07:13 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, I saw it and it was more like The Hunger Games than a Jungian analysis of mind Big Grin

I never saw it.  My daughter read the book and told me it was about a society where everyone is placed in one of 5 narrow classifications.  That is what this archetype stuff reminds me of.  I think people are too complex to classify in such narrow terms.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 02:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I think people are too complex to classify in such narrow terms.

Not me. Feed me and fuq me. That's all it takes. Boobs and Bengals baby!
Reply/Quote