Browns
3.33%
2 3.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Browns Better Than Bengals?
(09-22-2018, 11:46 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Hence why I gave him 29.5 games to get there...

Mayfield may well end up a really good one. He may end up a so-so one. And that game may be his career highlight. But we need to see a lot more and a lot longer term success than 36 minutes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:04 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mayfield may well end up a really good one. He may end up a so-so one. And that game may be his career highlight. But we need to see a lot more and a lot longer term success than 36 minutes.

I feel like I could repeat most of my posts throughout this thread and people still wouldn't get it. I've acknowledged multiple times that it's very early to say he's going to be great. I've stated multiple times I dont think he's an amazing QB yet. Obviously no one can say what any QB is going to be like after 36 minutes of play. What does that have to do with me saying I think he will be the best QB in the division by the end of his second year playing? Cleveland is still very very young so will they win alot or have great stats this year? Who knows but I think he's the best QB they've had on their roster in the last decade. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:29 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I feel like I could repeat most of my posts throughout this thread and people still wouldn't get it. I've acknowledged multiple times that it's very early to say he's going to be great. I've stated multiple times I dont think he's an amazing QB yet. Obviously no one can say what any QB is going to be like after 36 minutes of play. What does that have to do with me saying I think he will be the best QB in the division by the end of his second year playing? Cleveland is still very very young so will they win alot or have great stats this year? Who knows but I think he's the best QB they've had on their roster in the last decade.

That’s not saying much though...lol

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:04 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mayfield may well end up a really good one. He may end up a so-so one. And that game may be his career highlight. But we need to see a lot more and a lot longer term success than 36 minutes.

But the awesome part is how Ross is going to be Elite because of his speed n quickness . Remember he caught a bomb against the Bills in the preseason game. But calling Mayfield decent after 36 minutes is just plan assinine. We have no idea but he did look good in the 36 mins he played.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 04:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop it. Next thing you'll be mimicking is that he never looks receives off.

Bash him for his shortcomings but stop with the BS.

Show me your proof that Andy Dalton pump fakes, lol. This is a joke of a post, that is a dalton shortcoming. Mayfield probably pump faked 10 times in that game. Do you remember the last time Dalton pump faked? Case closed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:44 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Huh? So if Andy had done more pump fakes the last 2 seasons, we would have been ok?

I'm sure of that. Do you think a pump fake is because the QB is pulling the ball back because he changed his mind?  Hilarious
Same thing with designed rollouts (that's more on the OC), because the line was atrocious - worst in football the last couple years.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 11:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Show me your proof that Andy Dalton pump fakes, lol. This is a joke of a post, that is a dalton shortcoming. Mayfield probably pump faked 10 times in that game. Do you remember the last time Dalton pump faked? Case closed.

Ravens game, 1st quarter, 12:15, pump fake and pass to the EZ to AJ Green. Ball tipped away.
Ravens game, 2nd quarter, 13:15, pump fake left, pass to Mixon in the flat, 3 yard gain.
Ravens game, 2nd quarter, 7:32, pump fake right to Mixon, pass left to Bernard, no gain. 

Since you probably don't know why a QB uses a pump fake, allow me to explain. Dalton didn't attempt any pump fakes against the Colts because they don't play the same aggressive, over-playing defense that the Ravens play. Any QB can drop back and pump fake every down but that doesn't mean it's going to be effective. Dalton has a lot of tools he uses and they're all for a purpose, not just to do it. People always yell that he locks on to one receiver all the time. Nope. He looks one way only to throw another a lot. Narratives die hard, especially when you have people that don't know what they're talking about, or they just like to parrot what someone else says because they're pissed off. 

Case...closed?  Nah

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Case closed, you're having problems being objective for someone you're in love with.
Reply/Quote
By the way, I just reviewed the plays you tried to pass off as pump fakes (lol). Those are shoulder fakes, Dalton can't pump fake.

That 2nd fake was ***** hilarious, you call that a pump fake? He didn't even move his shoulders! That's a look off. Christ I should cut the videos of times you posted so people can see how much you're in love with AD.

What you're indicating is a pump fake is synonymous with someone saying a dude running is actually doing tiny jumps.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: By the way, I just reviewed the plays you tried to pass off as pump fakes (lol). Those are shoulder fakes, Dalton can't pump fake.

Why is the pump fake so important to you? Lol. I get that it's a tool, but why not focus on how Dalton is performing overall so far? 

Mayfield had a good game. Dalton has had plenty of good games. Right now, I'm taking Dalton over Mayfield. Mayfield's ONLY asset is that he has excitement behind him, which will carry his play for a while.

Just remember, Deshaun Watson is struggling so far this year. Remember his performance last year?
Reply/Quote
The Jets have had less than 5 wins in 3 of their last 4 seasons...

The Browns are going to the SuperBowl for sure after beating that powerhouse Jets team... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Case closed, you're having problems being objective for someone you're in love with.

Wow. You're a moron. Yes, i know that's gonna cause me some problems but i don't care. You're a moron.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 12:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: By the way, I just reviewed the plays you tried to pass off as pump fakes (lol). Those are shoulder fakes, Dalton can't pump fake.

That 2nd fake was ***** hilarious, you call that a pump fake? He didn't even move his shoulders! That's a look off. Christ I should cut the videos of times you posted so people can see how much you're in love with AD.

What you're indicating is a pump fake is synonymous with someone saying a dude running is actually doing tiny jumps.

Stop typing. You don't know anything about football.

Reply/Quote