Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Saratoga Chips Unhealthy?
My ass was getting huge and I was having trouble buttoning my jeans (actually, I haven't been able to button any of them for about a month), I'm trying to eat less, eat healthier, walk on the treadmil more, and ride the stationary bike. It's working because, after just a few days, I can button my jeans. I'm guessing it's because my metabolism is all messed up from the wreck, but I hadn't even been doing enough for it to kick in or just eating way too much and/or unhealthy.

Whenever I roll down to Wings and Rings to watch football (few times a week), I always get Saratoga Chips (and/or a combination of wings and/or cheese sticks), so are the Saratoga Chips fattening or unhealthy?

Are wings or cheese sticks fattening or unhealthy?

Trying to make a change for the better, so any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote
It's the lack of exercise that is unhealthy.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Probably alot of weight gain from those chips.
Reply/Quote
The chips, the wings and the cheese sticks are all very unhealthy. If you're drinking, that doesn't help. If you're not exercising, that doesn't help, either.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:00 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The chips, the wings and the cheese sticks are all very unhealthy. If you're drinking, that doesn't help. If you're not exercising, that doesn't help, either.

Well.....  hell.

I am exercising and everything, so hopefully that's enough to keep the weight down.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 11:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Well.....  hell.

I am exercising and everything, so hopefully that's enough to keep the weight down.

Use this.

Then use this.

To lose weight, eat 500 calories below your TDEE.  When you hit your desired weight recalculate your TDEE and eat that much.  If you stall, recalculate your TDEE and reduce by 500 cal.

Your results will vary based solely on the honesty with which you use the above two links.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Deep fried cheese is very healthy unless you dip it in marinara sauce. The high acid content from the tomatoes is bad for you.

Deep fried potato chips are also very healthy vegetable. But in order to get all your dietary requirements you need to add the queso sauce and some sort of shredded meat. I am sure they can whip up something like that for you down at Wings and Dongs.
Reply/Quote
Im not sure I can take this thread seriously.

Of course fried cheese and fried potato chips are unhealthy. What the hell?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Deep fried cheese is very healthy unless you dip it in marinara sauce.  The high acid content from the tomatoes is bad for you.

Deep fried potato chips are also very healthy vegetable.  But in order to get all your dietary requirements you need to add the queso sauce and some sort of shredded meat.  I am sure they can whip up something like that for you down at Wings and Dongs.

Oh no you did not!   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 03:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im not sure I can take this thread seriously.

Of course fried cheese and fried potato chips are unhealthy. What the hell?

My thoughts exactly.
How does anyone not know the answer to that question?
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
In what world do we wonder if deep fried food is bad for your figure? You'd think Brad was an American or something...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My ass was getting huge and I was having trouble buttoning my jeans (actually, I haven't been able to button any of them for about a month), I'm trying to eat less, eat healthier, walk on the treadmil more, and ride the stationary bike. It's working because, after just a few days, I can button my jeans. I'm guessing it's because my metabolism is all messed up from the wreck, but I hadn't even been doing enough for it to kick in or just eating way too much and/or unhealthy.

Whenever I roll down to Wings and Rings to watch football (few times a week), I always get Saratoga Chips (and/or a combination of wings and/or cheese sticks), so are the Saratoga Chips fattening or unhealthy?

Are wings or cheese sticks fattening or unhealthy?

Trying to make a change for the better, so any help is greatly appreciated!

all those things are bad yes... all fried foods are fattening. and i personally hate saratoga chips.. yuck. are you really asking if chicken wings or cheese sticks are not healthy?
Reply/Quote