Poll: Are The Bengals Winning A Playoff Game This Year?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are The Bengals Winning A Playoff Game This Year?
No if, ands or buts, simply put are the Bengals winning a playoff game this year? No stipulations whether Andy plays or anything else. Think and answer simply yes or no....
Reply/Quote
No. I'll bet money on it (and hope to the football gods that I am wrong)
Reply/Quote
Playing the Chiefs, Jets or the Steelers, I just don't really like our chances too much. I think we're fizzling out and the running game is just terrible.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
We are dangerously close to having to hope we can play our #2 QB in a playoff game this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I said no, and will be pleasantly surprised if wrong at this point.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:27 AM)GodFather Wrote: No if, ands or buts, simply put are the Bengals winning a playoff game this year? No stipulations whether Andy plays or anything else. Think and answer simply yes or no....

Nice my kind of thread... yes we will I feel we will make adjustments and our defense will be more aggressive..  our offense will have a better running scheme and we will be on our way this year...  We still have a great chance..  If possible AD comes back the dude might be fresh and ready to dominate...!!!  But all in all yes, I believe we will win a Playoff game this year..
Reply/Quote
Yes,

We get the bye after we beat Baltimore and Denver loses to SD. Then we beat Denver at our house.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 01:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes,

We get the bye after we beat Baltimore and Denver loses to SD. Then we beat Denver at our house.

I would be so happy for this to happen!!!  Can you imagine what we can do in our house against them!!  
Reply/Quote
Didn't we just have one of these polls?

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 01:24 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Didn't we just have one of these polls?

It was tangled with AJ Andy and all that garbage just an absolutely terrible Thread...   The guy who created it is really just a complete douche..
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 01:27 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: It was tangled with AJ Andy and all that garbage just an absolutely terrible Thread...   The guy who created it is really just a complete douche..

Ahh ok then. Sure we might win a PO game but we will not be going to the SB which was the ultimate goal and looked very attainable before the Houston game.

Reply/Quote
I have little to no hope that this team can win a playoff game under the current regime. In the first half of the season I was actually beginning to believe this team had finally found their heart. Finally found their passion, determination, moxy, mo-jo, and were going to play with the passion and determination it takes.

Now that we're getting down to the nitty-gritty the same old - same old is shining through.

In the first half of the season talent can get you through, it can overcome the shortcomings of everything else. As the weather turns cold and the injuries pile up the true heart and passion of a team come through. And this is where coaching has to take over and provide the solutions to all the problems.

We have a #1 WR who regularly fails in the clutch and just isn't physical enough to to overcome any resistance. Our O-line badly need upgrades at C and RT. We have a CB whom regularly whiffs on 2 or 3 plays a game as far as knowing his responsibilities and this is his 4th season. We have a kicker whom any time it's more than 40 yards hold your breath.

We have a HC whom has no idea what to do if plan A fails and zero ability to adjust on the fly. Our 2nd half offensive production in "Big Games" is beyond words horrific ! And this isn't a new development it's the norm over the seasons.

If I had big money I'd bet it's 1 and done again. I hope I'm wrong and have been hoping for 40 years.
Reply/Quote
@ bengalfan74

Yeah, I marveled to my wife many time this year at how focused Marvin looked and much like Andy he seemed different. Heck I think i even saved a few pictures of him for 'historical reasons'.

And then 'it' happened.

Needless to say all gloves are off now.

Reply/Quote
Yes we win a playoff game this year and then some. People on this message board are being stupid. We lost to another 11-4 team at their place in overtime and were acting like we just lost to a 1 & 15 team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I don't think we can without Dalton. If Dalton is healthy then I think we can win in the wildcard.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:25 AM)J24 Wrote: Yes we win a playoff game this year and then some. People on this message board are being stupid. We lost to another 11-4 team at their place in overtime and were acting like we just lost to a 1 & 15 team.

True, but we've had 4 games against winning teams since we beat the Steelers in week 8 and we lost all 4 (the Texans weren't a winning team then, but they are now so I'll call them a winning team).  PLUS we lost Dalton AND we might lose McCarron.  This isn't good.  It's not like we are going to face the Rams or the Browns in the playoffs.  We play the Ravens next week, so regardless of the outcome and who our QB is we are going into the playoffs having not beaten a winning team since week 8.  I realize anything can happen, but we aren't exactly on a hot streak right now.

So I guess I'll be optimistically pessimistic and say that we will put up a fight and lose by 3 to the next winning team we face...which will be in the playoffs.  Meh.
Reply/Quote
Every playoff loss since the 2nd loss against the Texans has gotten harder and harder for me emotionally. At this point I don't even want to think about it. I might even call of work that day so I don't do anything that might cost me my job.
Reply/Quote