Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Browns Parody of The Office Is Pretty Funny
Saw this posted on a sports news site.  It's actually pretty funny.  Perhaps they should have been shredding a printout of their 2017 results instead though.  Big Grin

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1019975571726405633
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Yeah, despite all of the lovely additions to the team, I still see the lovable losers as finishing in a fight for last place with Baltimore. If they could just do their jobs, and not draw attention, that would be nice..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I had high hopes when that video was starting off but ended up severely disappointed.

I do like that their team doesn't seem depressed and defeated, and maybe they can compete with the Steelers (probably not) and Ravens (maybe) this year.
Reply/Quote
Just having fun.  I know some fans think players should never express any sort of joy when their team loses, but it's still just a game. The game should still be fun win/lose or draw.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2018, 02:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I had high hopes when that video was starting off but ended up severely disappointed.  

If I had a nickel for every time I heard this from a girl...
Reply/Quote