Poll: Predictions For The Jags Vs Steelers Game
Jags Win Big
Jags Win A Close One
Steelers Win A Close One
Steelers Win Big
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure?
Aint gonna be this day
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:03 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well! Buddy, it looks like you're going to get the result you wanted.

I still don't think the factors you posted played a huge role (except for maybe Mitchell's trash talking, which seems to have bolstered the Jags).

But the end result certainly doesn't help my case, so I won't make a big deal of it.

Enjoy the Schadenfreude, my friend!

It’s the result I wanted but I would have predicted it going this way whether I wanted it or not.

Steelers fans are the ones that turn a blind eye to the obvious.

College girls better stay away from bars in Pittsburgh tonight because Ben will be out in full force!

(You can also give me rep for being correct about The Empire.)
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 08:02 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi Brad.

Have the Bumgals brought in extra couches to watch the playoffs?

Yes. Please, have a seat.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Stool Curtain LMAO

[Image: PGahtOb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It’s the result I wanted but I would have predicted it going this way whether I wanted it or not.

I never implied otherwise.

(01-14-2018, 06:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers fans are the ones that turn a blind eye to the obvious.

If everything you're right about is 'obvious', how do you describe the things your wrong about? 'Frighteningly complex and tricky'? Smirk

(01-14-2018, 06:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: College girls better stay away from bars in Pittsburgh tonight because Ben will be out in full force!

And there it is. The random, unprovoked rape reference. LOL

You were being uncharacteristically restrained up till now. I knew you'd have to get it out if your system at some point.

(01-14-2018, 06:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: (You can also give me rep for being correct about The Empire.)

Yeah - no. Don't care about whatever that is. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I never implied otherwise.  
I'm getting tired of explaining simple concepts to Steelers fans.

You implied otherwise by saying that it's the result that I WANTED, not the result I PREDICTED.

(01-14-2018, 07:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If everything you're right about is 'obvious', how do you describe the things your wrong about?  'Frighteningly complex and tricky'?   Smirk 
"Not obvious."

Once again, I'm tired of explaining simple concepts to Steelers fans.

(01-14-2018, 07:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And there it is. The random, unprovoked rape reference.  LOL

You were being uncharacteristically restrained up till now.  I knew you'd have to get it out if your system at some point.  
As time goes on, does she become unraped?  How went by before it became ok?  Is it like that with all crimes and all of the horrible things that people to do people?

(01-14-2018, 07:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah - no.  Don't care about whatever that is.   Mellow

Reputation.  I'm pretty sure you know what it is because you have some and you get notification whenever you receive it.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm getting tired of explaining simple concepts to Steelers fans.

You implied otherwise by saying that it's the result that I WANTED, not the result I PREDICTED.

Your reading into my words does not constitute intent on my part.  I meant for that to be taken at face value.  But go ahead and tell me you're psychic enough to say I'm wrong about my own intentions, because that doesn't look delusional at all.    Tongue

(01-14-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "Not obvious."

Once again, I'm tired of explaining simple concepts to Steelers fans.

Oh, trust me - the inner workings of your brain require constant explanation.  

(01-14-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As time goes on, does she become unraped?  How went by before it became ok?  Is it like that with all crimes and all of the horrible things that people to do people?

Didn't say any of that.  Again, you're pretending I am saying something I'm not.  I was talking about your tendency to bring it up randomly and completely out of context.  Care to comment on what I actually said?  No, of course you don't - you'd rather think up something else I didn't say and claim that it makes ME delusional.  

(01-14-2018, 07:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Reputation.  I'm pretty sure you know what it is because you have some and you get notification whenever you receive it.

Ha! I was talking about The Empire. I assume it's a TV show, but I don't really care.

Don't ever change, Brad.  You're too entertaining.  
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Your reading into my words does not constitute intent on my part.  I meant for that to be taken at face value.  But go ahead and tell me you're psychic enough to say I'm wrong about my own intentions, because that doesn't look delusional at all.    Tongue

It's not "reading into your words," but taking the meaning of your words.  If you meant that's what I predicted, then you would have said that.

Want and predict are two entirely different things.

Steelers fans once again showing that education does pay off  ThumbsUp

(01-14-2018, 07:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Oh,trust me - the inner workings of your brain require constant explanation.  
Considering I'm the one going off facts and obvious meanings here, you're only building on your status as a delusional Steelers fan.

ThumbsUp

(01-14-2018, 07:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Didn't say any of that.  Again, you're pretending I am saying something I'm not.  I was talking about your tendency to bring it up randomly and completely out of context.  Care to comment on what I actually said?  No, of course you don't - you'd rather think up something else I didn't say and claim that it makes ME delusional.  
I bring it up because what he did is the worst possible thing a man can do to a woman, thus defining who he is, which makes it relevant to bring up, as well as relevant to bring up when discussing people that cheer for the team that he is the center of.

Once again, the need for explanations becomes frustrating.......

(01-14-2018, 07:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Ha! I was talking about The Empire.  I assume it's a TV show, but I don't really care.  

Don't ever change, Brad.  You're too entertaining.  

Why would I be talking about a TV show when we are discussing the Steelers franchise, which Steelers fans say is the head of the NFL, thus "the Empire"?

Explaining simple concepts to Steelers fans is both annoying and tiresome. 

I'd say never change to you, but you're a Steelers fan and we all know they never change and ride on glories past and rehash the same old bullshit over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again.
Reply/Quote