Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Bringing Geno Back?!
(04-06-2021, 02:21 PM)J24 Wrote: I hope he goes to Tampa or KC. Get yourself a ring Geno!

Yep... I hope Gio gets to move on too. It has nothing to do with his salary for me either. I wanna keep Clark Harris though... Let's not get stupid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 02:37 PM)kalibengal Wrote:  I like that we are cutting the old ML holdvers and starting with fresh younger talent.

Then you must not care much for winning football games.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This makes no sense.  Cincinnati is Geno's home.

If he signs with some other team does that mean that was the only team that wanted him?

Brilliant logic.

If Bengals re-sign one of their own players it is obviously the wrong move because it is based only familiarity.  It is impossible for them to sign him because he could help the team.

but if any other team signs him it is because he could help the team.

You are good at creating these "logic traps" that make it impossible (in your head) for the Bengals to make a good decision.  If the Bengals do something then it is a mistake but if another team does the exact same thing then it is not a mistake.

It's still a mistake if another signs him... Just not our problem, and he could suit up for a contender. Win/ win. His name recognition pro bowl 2019 aside, Geno hasn't been himself since the first half of 2018. That same pro bowl snubbed Jesse Bates this past season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This makes no sense.  Cincinnati is Geno's home.

If he signs with some other team does that mean that was the only team that wanted him?

Brilliant logic.

If Bengals re-sign one of their own players it is obviously the wrong move because it is based only familiarity.  It is impossible for them to sign him because he could help the team.

but if any other team signs him it is because he could help the team.

You are good at creating these "logic traps" that make it impossible (in your head) for the Bengals to make a good decision.  If the Bengals do something then it is a mistake but if another team does the exact same thing then it is not a mistake.

I can't wait for the papers saying Bengals miracle super bowl was a mistake. Maybe one day
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want Geno back, he should retire a Bengal
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see him back at a reasonable price.
Reply/Quote
Our medical staff should know more about where his injury is at than anyone. If we don't draft a 3-tech, we will need
another one besides Ogunjobi and if Geno can even become 80% of what he once was that would be great at a much
lower price. For it in these circumstances. I agree with Sled, sick of the go get a ring somewhere else thoughts.

Geno probably doesn't want to uproot his family which is a bigger deal in real life and who knows? If we can compete
in our own Division (the toughest Division in football at the moment) we can have a shot at a ring. Go ahead and laugh
but it is true with Burrow and if we improve big time in the trenches which I believe we have to a point already.
Reply/Quote