Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship
(01-29-2022, 04:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am having a blast Kev even if I just got the omicron variant lol

Doesn't matter I am getting over it already. I will WILL it into existence!

Seriously though, AFC CHAMPIONSHIP against the Chiefs who are probably the favorite to win the Superbowl right now.

The problem for them is we already shown we can beat them without Pratt, with a hobbled Logan Wilson, Spain getting
banged up, Carman playing at LG, us dropping 2 Interceptions, being down 14-0 etc.

Gonna come back to this thread later on with some brewskies and see how this thread grows. Great times. Wink

Glad your making it through the illness. Took my wife and me 2 weeks to get over it. But we're not vaccinated so I guess to be expected. I agree with your points about KC. I think we are pretty healthy going into tomorrow so it's going to be interesting. I just pray they come out with the same intensity that they did last week. To start the game with a pick was amazing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I posted going into last weekend that 31% of the last 64 divisional games ended in an upset...and we saw 3 upsets in 4 games.

In the past 46 CCG's, there have been 17 upsets (37%) and 13 of those were road dogs (28%)...including 5 dogs of 7 or more.

The only team that didn't get upset last weekend was the Chiefs. Let's make that happen tomorrow!  Who Dey

I don't know where he got this but Lap said yesterday, for a team winning a divisional playoff game in overtime, their record in the CCG is 7-28. 

EDIT: I went back to 1990 and it's happened 8 times. The overall record for the overtime team was 4-4. That breakdown is;
Lost on road- 2
Lost at home- 2
Won on road- 3
Won at home- 1

So, since 1990, after winning an OT divisional round game, the home team is 1-2.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I posted going into last weekend that 31% of the last 64 divisional games ended in an upset...and we saw 3 upsets in 4 games.

In the past 46 CCG's, there have been 17 upsets (37%) and 13 of those were road dogs (28%)...including 5 dogs of 7 or more.

The only team that didn't get upset last weekend was the Chiefs. Let's make that happen tomorrow!  Who Dey

So, 76% of the total upsets were road dogs. 

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Glad your making it through the illness. Took my wife and me 2 weeks to get over it. But we're not vaccinated so I guess to be expected. I agree with your points about KC. I think we are pretty healthy going into tomorrow so it's going to be interesting. I just pray they come out with the same intensity that they did last week. To start the game with a pick was amazing.

It hits everybody different it seems, my sisters got it first and they have sore throats and headaches, my parents got it and they
just got sore throats and my Mom's eyes water all the time. With me it has just been a sore throat but I feel great today and I 
think I have only had it for about 4 days. Think I am over it. None of us are vaccinated either.

To the game, yeah we are blessed right now injury wise besides Cam Sample who I thought had a good game against the Titans.

Need to make plays early no doubt Harley. The key to this game is the team's best players making the biggest plays.

I think we can pull this win off and I am actually pretty confident as long as we don't let Kelce and Hill into the Endzone too much
and we don't turn the ball over a lot. Love how Wilson, Hubbard, Bates, Hilton, Pratt, Awuzie are all playing and I bet Hendrickson
is itching for some sacks after not having one last week.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 06:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It hits everybody different it seems, my sisters got it first and they have sore throats and headaches, my parents got it and they
just got sore throats and my Mom's eyes water all the time. With me it has just been a sore throat but I feel great today and I 
think I have only had it for about 4 days. Think I am over it. None of us are vaccinated either.

To the game, yeah we are blessed right now injury wise besides Cam Sample who I thought had a good game against the Titans.

Need to make plays early no doubt Harley. The key to this game is the team's best players making the biggest plays.

I think we can pull this win off and I am actually pretty confident as long as we don't let Kelce and Hill into the Endzone too much
and we don't turn the ball over a lot. Love how Wilson, Hubbard, Bates, Hilton, Pratt, Awuzie are all playing and I bet Hendrickson
is itching for some sacks after not having one last week.

Yes. How old are your sisters before I make that joke that you left wide open?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 06:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. How old are your sisters before I make that joke that you left wide open?  Ninja

36 and 32, its all good lol
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 05:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know where he got this but Lap said yesterday, for a team winning a divisional playoff game in overtime, their record in the CCG is 7-28. 

EDIT: I went back to 1990 and it's happened 8 times. The overall record for the overtime team was 4-4. That breakdown is;
Lost on road- 2
Lost at home- 2
Won on road- 3
Won at home- 1

So, since 1990, after winning an OT divisional round game, the home team is 1-2.

Kind of weird one here, but road dogs have won 3 of the last 5 when the o/u is 53 or more (4-4 overall)...and the only instance of a 53+ o/u with a 7+ spread was also an upset. 
Reply/Quote
A day out and I’m getting as nervous as hell. Great feeling to be having this time of year.
It’s on at 7.30am or so here so an early rise for a surf and them for brekky and the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
It's been quite a bit like a long, enjoyable dream..The kind where everything is going right..The kind where a riot breaks out and the city burns down and you're still getting laid and don't wake up too early to screw up your own wet dream.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Glad to hear you are all having FUN. It SHOULD be FUN. Bengals in only their 3rd AFC Championship ever. It should be FUN.

YOU BENGALS FANS DESERVED A PLAY-OFF WIN SEASON FOR A CHANGE.

GO BENGALS.....Bengals Beat Chiefs Once this month, Bengals can beat Chiefs Twice this month.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This is a big game, it will be fun seeing them pull this one off.
Reply/Quote