Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Jack
Anyone use one?

Anyone have a lot of experience with other sources of VoIP?
Reply/Quote
Is it's last name Daniels? Magical stuff..I agree, but I quit drinking so..not so magical anymore..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 12:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: Is it's last name Daniels? Magical stuff..I agree, but I quit drinking so..not so magical anymore..

I thought the magic jack was the one you used to knock people out  (quick smack to the back of the head)

Its magical cause it shuts them up lol

***i have not used the plug in the wall thingy***
Reply/Quote
We tried one a few years ago and never used it; because I think it was useless but I don't really remember. Have you looked into Microsoft Teams?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
You strike me as more of a Magic Mike type inquisitor.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 05:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I thought the magic jack was the one you used to knock people out  (quick smack to the back of the head)

Its magical cause it shuts them up lol

***i have not used the plug in the wall thingy***

Black jack..I used to carry one until a cop informed me it was a felony and took it away from me..  I made it out of short pieces of iron rod wrapped up in tape with a nice, flexible handle..  It could knock your lights right on out for sure.. LOL Right on up there with brass knucks.. Ever seen someone who meet up with either one? I have.. They were kind of common back in my yout..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote