Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Watching the Steelers and Colts?
Pittsburgh and Indianapolis have two of the best run blocking offensive lines in the game. Watch the push they get and how they zone block and seal off defensive linemen and linebackers. Neither team has a good defense this year though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 10:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Pittsburgh and Indianapolis have two of the best run blocking offensive lines in the game. Watch the push they get and how they zone block and seal off defensive linemen and linebackers. Neither team has a good defense this year though.

Yes, the best move I have seen all year was that dance by that kicker.  LOL!
Reply/Quote
I probably should watch a couple non Bengals games this season to remember what good professional football looks like but I just cant find the desire. If we suck I usually don't watch anything but the superbowl

Good thing about social media is I can at least keep up with all the league storylines even without watching.
Reply/Quote
Been watching and got to hear Collinsworth refer to Mike Mitchell as "classy". I threw up a little.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 11:23 PM)Housh Wrote: I probably should watch a couple non Bengals games this season to remember what good professional football looks like but I just cant find the desire. If we suck I usually don't watch anything but the superbowl

Good thing about social media is I can at least keep up with all the league storylines even without watching.

Outside of a coupla teams, you aint missing much. Games have been sloppy, and poorly officiated. You will see much better LB play in other games though... Good lord.

This Steelers and Colts game is awful.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 12:20 AM)NKYRob Wrote: Been watching and got to hear Collinsworth refer to Mike Mitchell as "classy". I threw up a little.

I remember thinking that Collinsworth was okay, but damned if I can remember why .....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I am watching. The Colts are about to score! I hate them, but I don't hate any team as much as the Steelers.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 12:41 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Yeah, I am watching. The Colts are about to score! I hate them, but I don't hate any team as much as the Steelers.

Never mind.......lol
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
No, watching the Louisville vs Wichita State basketball game that DVR'd while doing Thanksgiving dinner.

But tell me that the steelers are losing and will immediately pause and switch to it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote