Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are the 2020 Bengals the 2019 Titans?
(09-03-2020, 10:30 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: At first I thought this was some type of weird typo or auto-correct.  But I noticed you've now done it twice now.

No offense, but I can't trust someone's opinion on this if they think his name is actually Tanneyhill.  

It's a misspelling. Everyone does it. Long work day can tire the 
Mechanics of how the mind processes words and thoughts 
Reply/Quote
I have not seen one so called expert calling us a playoff team or a team with a winning record. Zac managed to make us worse last year, yet many sing his praises. I am hopeful, but winning games is the benchmark, not how he handles a press conference or what a great guy he is.

Bill Belichick is a bit of an ass, but he sure knows how to put teams together to win.

I want to believe we can be a winning/playoff team in 2021, but I have not yet started feeling my usual optimism. I hope I am wrong and we lift the Lombardi in 2020 or make the playoffs, but we will need a lot of breaks for that to happen in my humble opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Titans had a former All-Pro right tackle and a 3 time Pro Bowl left tackle.

We will have an improved O-line this year, but not on the same level as the Titans
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2020, 01:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Titans had a former All-Pro right tackle and a 3 time Pro Bowl left tackle.

We will have an improved O-line this year, but not on the same level as the Titans

and also we don't have henry. that guy literally ran over defenses.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 03:06 AM)WildCat Wrote: and also we don't have henry. that guy literally ran over defenses.

No offense to Mixon, but he can't do what Henry does.

Henry is listed at 6'3", 247 lbs.  But if he is really 6'3" then I'd say he is more like 260.  He punishes defenders.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No offense to Mixon, but he can't do what Henry does.

Henry is listed at 6'3", 247 lbs.  But if he is really 6'3" then I'd say he is more like 260.  He punishes defenders.

I was going to say he reminds me a bit of Eric Dickerson, as he looked huge compared to other running backs of that era, but he was only listed as 220#.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2020, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not seen one so called expert calling us a playoff team or a team with a winning record. Zac managed to make us worse last year, yet many sing his praises. I am hopeful, but winning games is the benchmark, not how he handles a press conference or what a great guy he is.

Bill Belichick is a bit of an ass, but he sure knows how to put teams together to win.

I want to believe we can be a winning/playoff team in 2021, but I have not yet started feeling my usual optimism. I hope I am wrong and we lift the Lombardi in 2020 or make the playoffs, but we will need a lot of breaks for that to happen in my humble opinion.

I'm not sure I would say this.  The state of the roster last year was a big reason.  Does that fall on Zac?  I don't think it does.
Reply/Quote