Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamba Hali available
Chiefs voided Hali's contract.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/chiefs/story/1648755-chiefs-dont-offer-extension-tamba-hali

As long as we're dreaming about free agents...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Pass rusher is one area I'm more open to crazy risks because they are harder to find than any other spot.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 06:20 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Pass rusher is one area I'm more open to crazy risks because they are harder to find than any other spot.

Would certainly give some teeth to those "3-4 looks" that Paul Guenther likes to show.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Would certainly give some teeth to those "3-4 looks" that Paul Guenther likes to show.

or any look that doesn't involve Geno and Dunlap both rushing the QB...because outside of them it ain't pretty 
Reply/Quote
They won't cut MJ to justify the money, but if they planning on keeping Gilberry (or a vet replacement) for 2M you just spend on top of that. Maybe that means one year of Colston/White rather than Sanu long term or some other type of move. MJ plays 1st and likely running downs, Hali plays pass rushing DE in the rotation and like stated above in some 3-4 type looks. It wouldn't be a stretch to have him as an elephant type that constantly rushes from different looks. Even if Hali signs for more with a 3-4 team, Cincy should look at pass rushers even if you're giving up a Sanu, Hall, or Vinny type.
Reply/Quote
I find him attractive.

[Image: tamba-hali1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 08:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I find him attractive.

Cool, maybe y'all can sword fight, before he has a 3 sack game..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote