Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-08-2023, 09:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: I really don't know. Maybe it's Joe Biden. Maybe it's a fat person. Might be you for all I know.

I guess it just depends on what you’re willing to tell yourself. Seems pretty obvious to me, given all the question marks. The text to Zhao, the bank statements, the fake names, the spy balloons, the farmland next to military bases… how much more of those do you need, exactly? 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 11:07 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I guess it just depends on what you’re willing to tell yourself. Seems pretty obvious to me, given all the question marks.

Oh yeah, that's what question marks do, they make things obvious.

(09-08-2023, 11:07 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: The text to Zhao, the bank statements, the fake names, the spy balloons, the farmland next to military bases… how much more of those do you need, exactly? 

The spy balloons? Oh my.
Joe Biden is bribed! Did you not see the spy balloons, that clearly are totally connected to the corrupt Biden family? Everyone knows China always sends balloons over countries whose leader they have bribed. It's the logical thing to do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 11:15 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh yeah, that's what question marks do, they make things obvious.

The spy balloons? Oh my.
Joe Biden is bribed! Did you not see the spy balloons, that clearly are totally connected to the corrupt Biden family? Everyone knows China always sends balloons over countries whose leader they have bribed. It's the logical thing to do.

You’re right. If your wife comes home at 2 am every Saturday, you find a hotel key on her nightstand every so often, she’s all of a sudden dressing to kill when she “goes out with friends” on weekends, starting arguments over nothing, it’s totally not obvious that she’s cheating on you. Text messages to Zhao? Millions of dollars to the Biden’s from Chinese energy companies? “I think you’re in the clear”? Farmland being bought, schools being funded by Chinese groups… yeah, nothing’s going on. It’s totally cool. 

Didn’t say they were directly connected to the Biden family per se, just thought it was interesting that he let them fly across the entire US before shooting them down, claiming that he didn’t want to risk civilian casualties, even though the thing flew across Alaska and Montana, 2 of the most sparsely populated places ever. Get your head out of the sand. All of this shit actually happened, it’s not Breitbart or Daily Wire propaganda crap. It’s so blatantly obvious something’s going on. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 11:15 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh yeah, that's what question marks do, they make things obvious.

The spy balloons? Oh my.

Biden ran on climate change. Why has Biden not gone after China and India who are the 2 biggest countries killing the worldwide goals? If Biden and Democrats are all in on climate change, the only way to fix it it to get the biggest culprits on board. That can be done in a number of ways, none have been executed by Joe Biden.

Why??????????????????????
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:11 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: You’re right. If your wife comes home at 2 am every Saturday, you find a hotel key on her nightstand every so often, she’s all of a sudden dressing to kill when she “goes out with friends” on weekends, starting arguments over nothing, it’s totally not obvious that she’s cheating on you. Text messages to Zhao? Millions of dollars to the Biden’s from Chinese energy companies? “I think you’re in the clear”? Farmland being bought, schools being funded by Chinese groups… yeah, nothing’s going on. It’s totally cool. 

That's quite the analogy. Of course, there's also overly suspicious spouses that see proof of betrayal in every little thing. As of now, that is the analogy that seems more fitting to me. Eg. what does "text messages to Zhao" even mean. Are they real? What's in them? [I read up on Hunter saying he wants something resolved, btw.] Do they show Joe Biden behaving inappropriately? Is there anything treacherous in them? I don't know, I only know allegations of what's in them and they only involved Hunter saying stuff. If there is, I am as quick as anyone to condemn Joe Biden. I harbor no special sympathies for the guy. Same goes for Chinese purchases, those happen all the time all around the world, they invest a lot, does not prove Joe Biden is guilty of anything either. But people jump the gun, usually those that already detested Joe Biden in the first place, and interestingly enough it's usually the same people that gave Trump all humanly feasible benefit of the doubt.

Hunter is a sleazebag, I do not doubt that, and it sure reflects on his dad and is far from ideal. That being said, Hunter doing business with China alone does not prove his father's guilt, not even if it's shady business, not even if Hunter is culpable.

(09-09-2023, 11:11 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Didn’t say they were directly connected to the Biden family per se, just thought it was interesting that he let them fly across the entire US before shooting them down, claiming that he didn’t want to risk civilian casualties, even though the thing flew across Alaska and Montana, 2 of the most sparsely populated places ever. Get your head out of the sand. All of this shit actually happened, it’s not Breitbart or Daily Wire propaganda crap. It’s so blatantly obvious something’s going on. 

Of course the balloons happened, I just find it wild that you connect their existence to Joe Biden being criminally culpable of bribery. Similar balloons flew over 40 nations, and why, who knows. They apparently did not send data. Of course one could shoot them down immediately, but maybe try communicating and find out somethig about them first, I can see the point in that. If you don't, call Biden indecisive. But in cohouts with China, that makes little sense, even less so since Biden did shoot them down eventually.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:28 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Biden ran on climate change. Why has Biden not gone after China and India who are the 2 biggest countries killing the worldwide goals? If Biden and Democrats are all in on climate change, the only way to fix it it to get the biggest culprits on board. That can be done in a number of ways, none have been executed by Joe Biden.

Why??????????????????????

Well, for one Biden can actively change things in the US, not so much in China or India. And in these sensitive geopolitical times you can't quite go full confrontation with them. Also, it is not quite credible to go after China over climate change if you yourself don't do your homework either. Leading by example is the logical first step, then you can more easily scold others.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 08:15 PM)Dill Wrote: Too many Hannity-style "We now know"s in there, Luvnit.  "Highly likely" indeed, unless there was no such scheme. Need only add the liberal press isn't talking about that.

Lol "More to come" for sure. As I've been saying all summer, whistleblower after whistleblower.  

I can’t tell which side you’re scoffing at. My opinion… no amount of evidence, short of Biden being caught performing cunnilingus on Xi will be enough for the media or the left to stop protecting the guy. My liberal friends flat out stopped paying attention to anything going on once Trump got out of office. 

Millions of dollars in China for a guy who has no energy experience whatsoever. People need to connect the dots. What does China have to gain for participating in such business deals with a hack and a crackhead, other than the fact that his father is the president and they’re involved with each other somehow? The left and the media sees that as “baseless and unproven” but, Trump saying he respects Putin is cause for a 2 year fruitless investigation into Russia/Trump ties? All the while knowing that Russia would’ve shot themselves in the foot royally if they got Trump elected, because of his energy policies? Putin is way too smart to push for energy independence in the US. I really don’t know what else needs to happen for people to get their heads out of the sand. I honestly just think it’s a conscious choice for the media, and the left, to be complete morons. 

The burying of Hunter Biden’s laptop story, when the FBI knew damn well there was some serious smoke there, but they didn’t want it to cost Biden the election, should be enough for anyone too be pissed off. But, no more mean tweets I guess. The left and the media would support Hitler over Trump. 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 08:31 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I can’t tell which side you’re scoffing at. My opinion… no amount of evidence, short of Biden being caught performing cunnilingus on Xi will be enough for the media or the left to stop protecting the guy. My liberal friends flat out stopped paying attention to anything going on once Trump got out of office. 

Millions of dollars in China for a guy who has no energy experience whatsoever. People need to connect the dots. What does China have to gain for participating in such business deals with a hack and a crackhead, other than the fact that his father is the president and they’re involved with each other somehow? The left and the media sees that as “baseless and unproven” but, Trump saying he respects Putin is cause for a 2 year fruitless investigation into Russia/Trump ties? All the while knowing that Russia would’ve shot themselves in the foot royally if they got Trump elected, because of his energy policies? Putin is way too smart to push for energy independence in the US. I really don’t know what else needs to happen for people to get their heads out of the sand. I honestly just think it’s a conscious choice for the media, and the left, to be complete morons. 

The burying of Hunter Biden’s laptop story, when the FBI knew damn well there was some serious smoke there, but they didn’t want it to cost Biden the election, should be enough for anyone too be pissed off. But, no more mean tweets I guess. The left and the media would support Hitler over Trump. 

Who are "the left" and how do they protect people? 

And what exactly is "proven" if a Chinese business invests in one of Hunters'"? 

A lot of your statements are bewildering. Why do you call the investigation into Trump administration collusion "fruitless"? It resulted in over two dozen convictions and an almost equal number of spies bumped from the country. That's a positive. And you think that started because Trump said he respects Putin?   The Trump presidency turned out pretty well for Putin, for authoritarians world wide. You think Putin could not have seen that coming? He heard Trump vow to pull out of a slew of international treaties if elected, just as the rest of us did.

"The Left" have made a "conscious choice" NOT to support a vulgar authoritarian who used the office of president to coordinate an interstate conspiracy to steal an election--and that means they've got their head in the sand?  But they'd support Hitler over Trump, because of "mean tweets"?  That's how you "connect dots"? 

And finally the laptop story. Russia investigation no smoke, laptop "serious smoke"? 

You sound like a guy who places a lot of "trust" in certain media sources, and a lot of distrust in others--perhaps the NYT? Wapo? MSNBC? 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 08:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: Sure there is, which is why I said what I said.
Nevertheless, I feel people have a right to point to Biden not telling the truth about his son's dealings. Maybe he was unaware, which would be a bit unprofessional, since everyone knew Hunter comes up. Or he deliberately tried to mislead. In either case, his statements about it were inaccurate and no amount of Trump lies changes that.

Hey I wasn't challenging/correcting your points. 

I was just amplifying the qualitative difference between some lies and others. 

Also, now, though, I want to add that an "inaccuracy" is not necessarily a lie.
I think it quite possible Joe was not lying when he said HB got no money from China,
because he had no idea HB got the money. 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 08:31 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I can’t tell which side you’re scoffing at. My opinion… no amount of evidence, short of Biden being caught performing cunnilingus on Xi will be enough for the media or the left to stop protecting the guy. My liberal friends flat out stopped paying attention to anything going on once Trump got out of office. 

You can literally say the exact same thing about the other side and Trump. Hell, even when he commits crimes in the open and then brags about it,, his followers and right wing media still pretend it never happened.  Mellow

And I'm no fan of granddad Joe. Half the time,, I don't think the guy knows what room he's in or if he's even wearing pants.

It's pretty freaking sad that these two assclowns are the best we can come up with,, Dumb and Dumber.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 10:59 PM)Dill Wrote: Also, now, though, I want to add that an "inaccuracy" is not necessarily a lie.

That is a fair point to make. I tried to leave space for this interpretation.

I do, however, understand that someone who is not on Biden's side in the first place might use the word "lie". Imho, it' s not that way off. The way Biden answered questions about his son does not fulfil my expectatons of full honesty. "I don't know, I'm not my son's guardian", that would have been a more honest answer.

That Trump is infinitely worse in that regard, well sure I will not grow tired of pointing that out. But still. I for one think I can still call a spade a spade.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 10:59 PM)Dill Wrote: Hey I wasn't challenging/correcting your points. 

I was just amplifying the qualitative difference between some lies and others. 

Also, now, though, I want to add that an "inaccuracy" is not necessarily a lie.
I think it quite possible Joe was not lying when he said HB got no money from China,
because he had no idea HB got the money. 

Kinda hard to when it was publicly reported in the media that Hunter got a contract from China 1 week after Hunter went along with Daddy on an official visit in China. (back in 2018 that is)
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:13 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: You can literally say the exact same thing about the other side and Trump. Hell, even when he commits crimes in the open and then brags about it,, his followers and right wing media still don't believe it.  Mellow

And I'm no fan of granddad Joe. Half the time,, I don't think the guy knows what room he's in or if he's even wearing pants. 

It's pretty freaking sad that these two assclowns are the best we can come up with,, Dumb and Dumber.

I agree with your last sentence. But Trump’s biggest crime was “colluding with Russia” the same as Biden is in bed with China. But, between the Steele dossier, silencing the laptop story, and the fact that the 2 year Russia investigation came up dry, surely you can see why it’s ridiculous to use a whataboutism with Trump v Biden. They spied on Trump’s campaign, twisted everything he ever said, impeached him twice, charged him how many times? Indicted him what, 4 times? Nothing’s happened. Nothing’s been proven. Like with Biden, only difference is, they’ve protected Biden and there’s a hell of a lot more evidence against him than there ever was against Trump. Do you think Biden would withstand an investigation that strenuous? Sorry, the whataboutism doesn’t work here. It’s too one sided. You know it’s sad when people get upset with Trump for “not conceding” when Hillary was literally doing that his entire presidency, and no one said a damn word.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 01:28 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I agree with your last sentence. But Trump’s biggest crime was “colluding with Russia” the same as Biden is in bed with China. But, between the Steele dossier, silencing the laptop story, and the fact that the 2 year Russia investigation came up dry, surely you can see why it’s ridiculous to use a whataboutism with Trump v Biden. They spied on Trump’s campaign, twisted everything he ever said, impeached him twice, charged him how many times? Indicted him what, 4 times? What have they done to Biden? Do you think Biden would withstand an investigation that strenuous? Sorry, the whataboutism doesn’t work here. It’s too one sided.

What are even talking about? Trump has committed plenty of crimes since the Russia investigation,, but even sticking with that, Mueller found 10 instances of corruption but didn't make any official findings or refer to the DOJ because Trump was a sitting president. Even now, many of the people who are going to be testifying against him were his OWN stooges and political hacks.

No one is out to get Trump or creating things to charge him with. The buffoon did it to himself because he's an egomaniac who can't shut his mouth or do things behind closed doors and out of the spotlight.

Like I said,, I'm no fan of Biden either. If it can be proven he used the office to commit a crime, fry his geriatric ass too. I'm tired of politicians getting away with shit because they're politicians. 
Reply/Quote
Well this is the big one.

The gop has Biden and the Biden crime family dead to rights.

It appears Joe loaned money ($200,000) to his brother and his brother paid him directly back by check.  Completely traceable and in the open.  In 2018 of all things when Biden was not even in office.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-theme="dark"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">? BREAKING ?<br> <br>We have found a $200,000 DIRECT payment to Joe Biden.<br> <a href="https://twitter.com/RepJamesComer?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RepJamesComer</a> lays out the money trail. ? <a href="https://t.co/0vq3lqhRHz">pic.twitter.com/0vq3lqhRHz</a></p>&mdash; Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) <a href="https://twitter.com/GOPoversight/status/1715435217115087020?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I mean what more evidence do you need to begin the impeachment?!?!

Sarcasm

EDit: Once again X won't embed (stunning) so here's the link.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Hunter Biden is a normal citizen and has never worked in the White House. I don't care about any investigation into him. This is just a distraction.
Reply/Quote