Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are there any optimists left?
(11-13-2019, 12:52 AM)jason Wrote: A lil off topic, but to your point... I had the Stephen A Smith show on at work the other day. The fill in host was the voice of the Jets broadcaster. He was talking about how the Jets had $100,000,000 in cap space last year because they literally had no one to re-sign. In the last 7 years they only have 2 or 3 of their 1st round picks still on their roster (Darnold and Williams... I think that's all) 2015 was our killer draft. The Jets have had multiple drafts like that. Entire draft classes no longer with the team or in the league. In 40 years they've had the 2 AFC championship game runs, and that's it.

It doesn't make it better, but we're not alone.

No doubt. Being in a division with the Patriots has to suck too.

But, we kind of are with the Steelers and Ravens I guess. Odds of us consistently beating those 2 teams are low.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thats it.

You guys ran off my buddy Tiger Teeth.

You're gonna get it sumbitches. Mad

I just took a couple weeks off Nate.  Did me a lot of good.  If people want to be constantly negative, then that's on them.  I'm not going to let it bother me any more.  I personally hope we end up picking first and take Joe Burrow.  After watching LSU/Bama game, I'm sold.  But as for now, I'm back bro!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote