Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have shifted to more gap style runs
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Run to the daylight? What a novel idea..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 10:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Run to the daylight?  What a novel idea..

Not running directly into the tackler has worked well the past 2 games.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 11:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Not running directly into the tackler has worked well the past 2 games.

Man, I played football until I was almost 34.  In all of those years, I've never met a running back who thought that it was a good idea to run straight into a tackler.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 11:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Not running directly into the tackler has worked well the past 2 games.

not running into the back of your OL usually helps too (of course when your down a bunch of points other teams let you run)
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 11:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: not running into the back of your OL usually helps too  (of course when your down a bunch of points other teams let you run)

You know...I was actually hoping that they'd let Finley cut it loose and throw a bunch of times there.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 11:24 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know...I was actually hoping that they'd let Finley cut it loose and throw a bunch of times there.

cant tire him out gotta be fresh for Tuesdays practice.
Reply/Quote
It's about time!!

I love GAP style.

[Image: 170123-ds-gap-33b-bts-5_996.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It's about time!!

I love GAP style.

[Image: 170123-ds-gap-33b-bts-5_996.jpg]

Sneak peak of next years uniform reveal! The 3rd guy from the right is our new right tackle!

Denim pants/tops...and denim helmets with subtle tiger stripe wrinkles. Really innovative!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 08:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Screw half-time adjustments. This coaching staff has adopted half-season adjustments.

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 09:27 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Screw half-time adjustments. This coaching staff has adopted half-season adjustments.

Amen brother!
I think this is why Bengal fans are so upset about this year. I mean it's bad enough to be 0-9. But we expected a young coach to come in and be flexible in his team's preparation. We expected quick adjustments and new innovations. Instead we the fans have been yelling strategies for this team to try and cope with it's shortcomings just to see the same product rolled out every week. Finally, after half the season is gone, we see a little change. And it's a rather simple change. Are we supposed to be happy now?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 12:20 AM)Jojo the Circus Boy Wrote: Amen brother!
I think this is why Bengal fans are so upset about this year. I mean it's bad enough to be 0-9. But we expected a young coach to come in and be flexible in his team's preparation. We expected quick adjustments and new innovations. Instead we the fans have been yelling strategies for this team to try and cope with it's shortcomings just to see the same product rolled out every week. Finally, after half the season is gone, we see a little change. And it's a rather simple change. Are we supposed to be happy now?

They're offensive geniuses!
Reply/Quote