Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are they listening?
Photos from the Bengals official Twitter account show signs of a ring of honor. It’s seems the tweet has since been deleted.

Reply/Quote
Looks like they're still trying to cut corners.

They can just put up ANDERSON and say that's for Kenny and Willie

Then they can just put up JOHNSON and cover about 5-6 players

They can put up GREGG with the 3rd G kinda grayed out and say it's for Forrestt and Cook
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like they're still trying to cut corners.

They can put up GREGG with the 3rd G kinda grayed out and say it's for Forrestt and Cook

Hill 32 was my favorite. Jeremy? Brian? Who cares?!?
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like they're still trying to cut corners.

This is a quality post. Rep.

Reply/Quote
It would be cool if a ring of honor becomes a reality. It looks Kenny, Krumrie and Munoz are a lock.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 09:23 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Hill 32 was my favorite. Jeremy? Brian? Who cares?!?

Tate #19
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Look at that lettering... Hope nobody with a "B" in their name gets inducted. We'll be pissing and moaning on here.

What the hell are they doing anyway? Aren't you supposed to have an induction ceremony when someone's name goes up? They're just gonna all of the sudden have last names around the stadium?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Definitely excited about the possibility! And looks like they're testing out some different looks (unless it's the most poorly designed ROH ever) with the different fonts that show up. Can't wait to find out if it's true and see how it all plays out! Honestly thinking the timing is just perfect with the uniform change and their PR approach talking about the legacy of the team.
Reply/Quote
Spending big in FA, honoring former players, if they build an indoor practice facility one could accuse them of resembling an actual NFL franchise...

Ofc keeping the 6-25-1 coaching staff together reminds us the old Bengals are still a thing though. At least for now.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 11:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Spending big in FA, honoring former players, if they build an indoor practice facility one could accuse them of resembling an actual NFL franchise...

Ofc keeping the 6-25-1 coaching staff together reminds us the old Bengals are still a thing though. At least for now.

One thing at a time now. I’m happy with the conceptual progress they’ve been making but ya, let’s get some results to feel good about.

IDK what some folks would do around here if we got a ring of honor and a practice field... Bengals are like the North Korea of football... we might start thinking Mike Brown is dead and they are keeping it hush hush.
Reply/Quote
can't we be a bit more original than another "ring"???
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 10:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Tate #19

Right in between Cody Core and Armon Binns.
Reply/Quote

JFC, they are probably just trying out different lettering to see what it looks like and what kind of spacing it takes up.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 12:53 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: can't we be a bit more original than another "ring"???

Classic Bengals Board right here.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 09:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: JFC, they are probably just trying out different lettering to see what it looks like and what kind of spacing it takes up.

Lighten up, Sled. That was some funny shit.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 07:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Photos from the Bengals official Twitter account show signs of a ring of honor. It’s seems the tweet has since been deleted.

not to us here lol...
Reply/Quote
ring of honors are soooo 70s to 90s. we need a HOF Hologram. Where the HOF players come alive and are seeing playing on the field again at halftime.

Now THIS is something I can fully support.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 10:53 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: ring of honors are soooo 70s to 90s.  we need a HOF Hologram.  Where the HOF players come alive and are seeing playing on the field again at halftime.

Now THIS is something I can fully support.

potential lawsuits about using their likeness
(your talking bengals HoF right??? otherwise its a short list lol)
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 09:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: JFC, they are probably just trying out different lettering to see what it looks like and what kind of spacing it takes up.

Here he comes to save the day....!!!!

Dude, he was just making a joke about inducting names that would cover multiple players.  None of his examples are even in the pictures.

It's a rare day when I come to Bfine's defense, but leave it to you to have me do it.  Is there anything you don't get offended by?
Reply/Quote