Poll: Are we being foolish Bashing the Steelers?
Yes
No
I don't know anymore what is going on
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we Done Bashing?
F the steelers...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate Balti-***** way more than any other team. There are public enemy number one in my book. Pissed
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
We're Bengals fans...obviously we don't give up on anything
Reply/Quote
You're just now figuring out the steelers are better? How far removed are they from 6 Super Bowls and were suppose to lay off now?

I will hate the steelers till I die because they are better; that's why I hate them.

I don't hate the browns. I feel bad for them.
Reply/Quote
Never! Never going to stop bashing the Steelers, or their cousin f***ing fan base.

Sure, they had the upper hand on us last season. But I look at them like the character Debo, in the movie Friday. So, when we put that big, surprise ass whoopin' on them, I hope Adam Jones runs over to Mike Tomlin and gloats "You just got knocked the f*** out!".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
You really like getting your ass whooped.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 11:14 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Are we done Bashing the Steelers since it is very clear they are the Greater organization?

Just because Mikey Brown sucks donkey balls is no reason to stop knocking the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 05:03 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: I hate Balti-***** way more than any other team.  There are public enemy number one in my book.  Pissed

Why? We've owned them and their unibrow QB for years now. They've never dashed our playoff hopes like the 05 & 15 Steelers either. 

To answer the OP, hell no! I can't even imagine not hating the Steelers. 

Reply/Quote
Steelers will win AFC North next year. Bengals are moving backward. So, yes. Lets bash Mikey for rebuilding.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Your kidding right? Our biggest rival and you suggest we say screw it, your better than us? Not in a million years. I still can't get past the recurring thought of wanting to sling feces at steeler jerseys every time I see one. Hell, in order for me to give them any respect at all would require hypnotism, a lobotomy and a 12 step program and I don't think even that would work.

Hate them Bastids.

Reply/Quote
**** Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 11:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why? We've owned them and their unibrow QB for years now. They've never dashed our playoff hopes like the 05 & 15 Steelers either. 

To answer the OP, hell no! I can't even imagine not hating the Steelers. 

Baltimore has never dashed our playoff hopes because they've never been fortunate enough to matchup with the Bengals in the postseason. I guess the Bengals own them, but in fairness, they own two Lombardi trophies.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 01:37 PM)jason Wrote: Baltimore has never dashed our playoff hopes because they've never been fortunate enough to matchup with the Bengals in the postseason. I guess the Bengals own them, but in fairness, they own two Lombardi trophies.

True. But otoh maybe we'd actually get a postseason win if we could draw Baltimore.  

Reply/Quote
For the Cincinnati Bengals to get the proper respect from within and from outside their fan base they must win a playoff game and it has to be against the Steelers. There is no other way.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 12:10 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Is it getting harder to defend the Bengals against the Steelers?  Do we have any new ammo in this fight or Ben in the Bathroom all we got?

Lol I think that's about all we got plus we hate you guys and you are dirty and cheat, yupp that covers it all lol
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2017, 04:37 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Lol I think that's about all we got plus we hate you guys and you are dirty and cheat, yupp that covers it all lol

That about covers it bud!  lol..  
Reply/Quote
I feel the same way about the Steelers as I do the Stl cardinals in MLB.

Envious.

Our teams are run like Rec squads in comparison.

Bengals/Steelers Reds/Cards - These are not rivalries. The weaker teams begs for it to be a rivalry because they want to play in the same ring as the heavyweights.

A rivalry requires competition.
Reply/Quote
Hell No!  **** that organization.  Even from the beginning of time, when they stole their uniform look from my Iowa Hawkeyes.  Trust me, don't look that shit up.  Just believe me.  I hate that organization with every fiber of my being.  They are a disgrace and pestilence upon this great game. Everything they stand for and believe should be condemned with the utmost and fervent cries.   

"The path of the righteous man (Bengals) is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men (stealers). Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
We're bringing biblical scripture into this now?  I guess this confirms my suspicions about g_d shaving points in football..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 12:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hell No!  **** that organization.  Even from the beginning of time, when they stole their uniform look from my Iowa Hawkeyes.  Trust me, don't look that shit up.  Just believe me.  I hate that organization with every fiber of my being.  They are a disgrace and pestilence upon this great game. Everything they stand for and believe should be condemned with the utmost and fervent cries.   

"The path of the righteous man (fellow Bengal fans) is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men (stealer fans). Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Bengals stand for losing

Steelers standing for winning

That sums it up
Reply/Quote