Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we driving McCarrons price up/down?
McCarron drove his own value down by saying he will be a free agent next year so teams was not sure if they traded for him if he would be under contract for one or two years. I wanted to see him traded before cause I thought he deserved to be a starter in the NFL and had the talent to be a good one. Since he kind of screwed the Bengals then I say let him ride the bench till his contract is up could do a lot worse then him for a backup QB. If you get a nice offer take it but I don't see that happening since we still don't know if he would be under contract for one year or two.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 01:55 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Another issue no one seems to talk about is OC play-calling.

Ever since Hue left, we have had no offensive identity. Last year, what was our offensive identity? Or even this year.

Last year felt like Zampese was using a shell of Hue's playbook. This year? Everyone complained about play-calling.

We've seen what good play-callers can do. Under McVay, the Rams have scored more than 40 points in 2 games this year. That's as many games as they did while Fisher was their HC. Yes. Every. Season. Combined. And we've seen Goff take huge steps forward.

The Rams did that against two pathetic teams. The Rams defense scored a few of those TDs if I'm not mistaken too. I get what you're saying, but still.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 09:14 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Until the offensive line is coached correctly, it doesn't matter who the Bengals start at quarterback.

This and AJM value will remain same until he plays and changes it. This OL would change it for the worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 01:55 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Another issue no one seems to talk about is OC play-calling.

Ever since Hue left, we have had no offensive identity. Last year, what was our offensive identity? Or even this year.

Last year felt like Zampese was using a shell of Hue's playbook. This year? Everyone complained about play-calling.

We've seen what good play-callers can do. Under McVay, the Rams have scored more than 40 points in 2 games this year. That's as many games as they did while Fisher was their HC. Yes. Every. Season. Combined. And we've seen Goff take huge steps forward.

True. I wonder if the 3 headed RB was on the OC or on Marvin?
Reply/Quote
His value hasn't changed. He won't be traded. Doesn't matter what his value is today, tomorrow, last week or next week. He isn't going anywhere. The organization has had multiple attempts to move AJ, and they clearly feel comfortable with him being a backup to Andy.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote