Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
It's time we moved on from Green
It's crystal clear that he's not a leader and not an elite receiver.

He disappears when needed most unless it's Baltimore. When we drain the swamp Green should go too
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:59 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It's crystal clear that he's not a leader and not an elite receiver.

He disappears when needed most unless it's Baltimore. When we drain the swamp Green should go too

What happened to the negative rep feature??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
..no?

I feel like this is /sarcasm for all the Dalton hate right now, because this is the only way I can see this post making any sense lol
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:59 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It's crystal clear that he's not a leader and not an elite receiver.

Just a heads up; you spelled 'Dalton' and 'Quarterback' wrong.
Reply/Quote
Name a game where he was clutch against a team not named Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
He is right....but Green is just another symptom 

Mediocre Marv and Son of Paul are just the worst. Quit blaming players.  These clowns running things are dumbasses and choke artists to boot.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Frigg off
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Name a game where he was clutch against a team not named Baltimore.

'11: Buffalo, Cleveland, @St. Louis
'12: @Wash, @Cleve(did everything he could in a loss), @Pitt(playoff clincher that knocked Pitt out)
'13: @Chi(in a loss where he actually could have done a little more), @Buff, @Det, @Mia(did what he could in a loss)

That's as far as i'll go since i think you're confusing him with JHill and against Cleveland. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: He is right....but Green is just another symptom 

Mediocre Marv and Son of Paul are just the worst. Quit blaming players.  These clowns running things are dumbasses and choke artists to boot.

They've lowered the bar so far that fans are just content to not be 3-13. To be better than Cleveland. To make the playoffs and lose in the 1st Round. To think that other NFL Teams envy us for these things.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind seeing AJ traded to a good team in the NFC, perhaps the Packers even because i like him.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: '11: Buffalo, Cleveland, @St. Louis
'12: @Wash, @Cleve(did everything he could in a loss), @Pitt(playoff clincher that knocked Pitt out)
'13: @Chi(in a loss where he actually could have done a little more), @Buff, @Det, @Mia(did what he could in a loss)

That's as far as i'll go since i think you're confusing him with JHill and against Cleveland. 

Nope.

Only one game counts where he was the difference maker and that was @pitt in 12.
Reply/Quote
Wasted
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Nope.

Only one game counts where he was the difference maker and that was @pitt in 12.

Really what players do come in here and be a difference maker?

It's an organization that actively publicizes the strategy of allowing free agents to leave to get compensatory draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Nope.

Well, there ya go. There's the one you asked for. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
As the season progresses, Green, Dalton, Burfict, Atkins, Dunlap, Bernard and all the rest of the good players will become less and less valuable. All of the Bengals star and good players weaknesses will be shown more and more.

So I say the Bengals should trade these players away now for draft picks the next two drafts and rebuild the O and D lines.

Trade Dalton and keep McCarron to use a stopgap or keep Dalton to use for the same thing, it matters not if they are destroyed while the O Line is rebuilt.

Fire Marvin now and make whomever as HC until the end of the season and then fire them.

Hire a real GM and let him hire an HC and together the HC and GM put together a coaching staff and put together a team that will win a Super Bowl. Give them five year to win a Super Bowl and depending on circumstances if they don't make it, fire their asses too and start again.

It's time to blow this team up.
Reply/Quote
I think the op needs to move on from her posting privileges
Reply/Quote
The level of stupidity in this thread is very high.

Yeah, let's move on from a guy that makes the Pro Bowl every year, is easily a top 5 WR.

Yeah, a rookie QB next year wouldn't need THAT guy on the team.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They've lowered the bar so far that fans are just content to not be 3-13. To be better than Cleveland. To make the playoffs and lose in the 1st Round. To think that other NFL Teams envy us for these things.  Hilarious

Stop.  Just stop.  No fan is content with this.  That's absurd.  Really frosts my ass when people lay blame on fans.  That makes it your fault too, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:23 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: As the season progresses, Green, Dalton, Burfict, Atkins, Dunlap, Bernard and all the rest of the good players will become less and less valuable. All of the Bengals star and good players weaknesses will be shown more and more.

So I say the Bengals should trade these players away now for draft picks the next two drafts and rebuild the O and D lines.

Trade Dalton and keep McCarron to use a stopgap or keep Dalton to use for the same thing, it matters not if they are destroyed while the O Line is rebuilt.

Fire Marvin now and make whomever as HC until the end of the season and then fire them.

Hire a real GM and let him hire an HC and together the HC and GM put together a coaching staff and put together a team that will win a Super Bowl. Give them five year to win a Super Bowl and depending on circumstances if they don't make it, fire their asses too and start again.

It's time to blow this team up.

This is beyond stupid.  You're gonna bring in a new coach and give him nothing to work with?  Brilliant.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:24 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: The level of stupidity in this thread is very high.

Yeah, let's move on from a guy that makes the Pro Bowl every year, is easily a top 5 WR.

Yeah, a rookie QB next year wouldn't need THAT guy on the team.

Brown, jones, Evans, Beckham jr, Bryant.

Not even top 5 bro.
Reply/Quote