Poll: Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ? (NFL Network -or- ESPN)
100% NFL Network
Mostly NFL Network but will flip channel to ESPN at times
100% ESPN
Mostly ESPN but will flip channel to NFL Network at times
Neither – use Internet, Radio updates, other sources
Won’t be watching – will find out what happened later
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference
Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ?  (NFL Network -or- ESPN)

Do you prefer Kiper/Mcshay & the ESPN coverage or a dose of Dion Sanders/Mike Mayock & the NFL Network coverage.

Which will you be watching the most ?   (since many may be flipping back and forth)

Give reasons why you made your choice  (certain Analysts you like/don't like,  one shows more game footage of players than the other, etc)
Reply/Quote
I've always preferred NFL Network over ESPN since I started watching NFL Network about 10 years ago.
Mainly because I much prefer Mayock and Eisen over Kiper and McShay.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will mostly watch nfl network because they put a ton of free info out there and most of ESPN content requires you to be an insider. I’m not paying for their pompous arrogance when I can better info free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I prefer NFL Network but i will mostly be checking the Draft out on the internet and here.

NFL.com and here mostly.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 04:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've always preferred NFL Network over ESPN since I started watching NFL Network about 10 years ago.
Mainly because I much prefer Mayock and Eisen over Kiper and McShay.

Agreed, NFL Network for me. I think Mayock is fantastic and Eisen is entertaining. 

I may flip to ESPN every now and then though. McShay is okay, but Kiper is well past his prime. 
Reply/Quote
NFL Network.

I rarely watch anything besides football games on ESPN.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I mostly watch ESPN but flip back and forth to NFL Network.

I think I mostly watch ESPN because I am always watching NFL Network leading up to the Draft. Almost know what they will say.

I guess I like to hear different voices and opinions than the NFL Network analysts I watch constantly for months leading up to the draft.

Watching ESPN thus seems like a change for me as the Draft happens live, since I rarely watch it leading up to the draft. Sounds odd to even me as I write this but that is mostly why I do it this way.

If I remember right, I then am able to watch Draft reruns on NFL Network later so I ultimately get to watch both.
Reply/Quote
I'm a day 1 watcher only, fwiw, but I am a fan of Mayock, at least when it comes to the draft. So NFLN for me.
Reply/Quote
NFLN for me. I don't care for Kiper.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I mostly watch NFLN but do get tired of listening to the same person so I switch over to ESPN. It won't matter though, come pick 21 and a commercial will come on...
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 05:02 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I mostly watch NFLN but do get tired of listening to the same person so I switch over to ESPN. It won't matter though, come pick 21 and a commercial will come on...

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It will also be on Fox this year for the first time, so I will check them out. But I dont really have a preference, just flip back and forth. One thing for ESPn is that Gruden is no longer on there, and hopefully Bermen too is gone as his time has past.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
100% NFLN...... I do not watch anything on ESPN. The only time I would watch that channel is if it were the only way to watch the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I do NFL network over ESPN everytime... Or flip back and forth to see which on isn't on commercial during the bengals pick.. (hint they both are)
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 05:27 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It will also be on Fox this year for the first time, so I will check them out. But I dont really have a preference, just flip back and forth. One thing for ESPn is that Gruden is no longer on there, and hopefully Bermen too is gone as his time has past.

I wonder who the Fox Draft Analysts will be.

They have Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw during games as I remember.

It could be an interesting option...
Reply/Quote
Mayock is king and I'm a loyal subject.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 05:36 PM)depthchart Wrote: I wonder who the Fox Draft Analysts will be.

They have Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw during games as I remember.

It could be an interesting option...

Actually I just looked it up and FOX & NFL channel are merging together. Troy Aikmen is joining Mayock and Eisen, and will be broadcasted on both channels.

ESPN is moving Kirk Herbstreit into Grudens spot too I read with Kiper and Wingo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
ESPN is garbage.. huge Eisen n Mayock fan
Reply/Quote
I will camp on NFLN, but when they go to commercial I'll look in on ESPiN for a minute or 2.
Reply/Quote
NFLN. Haven’t watched ESPN since.

Will also watch cbs hq and NFL now.
Reply/Quote