Poll: Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ? (NFL Network -or- ESPN)
100% NFL Network
Mostly NFL Network but will flip channel to ESPN at times
100% ESPN
Mostly ESPN but will flip channel to NFL Network at times
Neither – use Internet, Radio updates, other sources
Won’t be watching – will find out what happened later
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference
Flip back and forth.

But I generally like Mayock best so mostly NFL Network.

OT, but why do some people hate ESPN so much?
Reply/Quote
Mayock and Eisen are just better

Although, I did vote 100% NFL Network, I didn't know Herbstreit would be on, so I might see what he has to say about a few prospects I'm interested in knowing more about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 06:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Flip back and forth.

But I generally like Mayock best so mostly NFL Network.

OT, but why do some people hate ESPN so much?

For me it was Chris Berman. I just got tired of his shenenigans. Now ESPN is just a full clown show. I avoid it as often as possible.
Reply/Quote
NFLN

I may flip to ESPN a time or two but I rarely watch ESPN any amount of time, haven't really in years.
Reply/Quote
Here mostly. Wife won’t deal with the draft.

Reply/Quote
Never been able to leave ESPN for it. Heard NFLN is better but the tradition of Berman, Kiper, Gruden, and McShay has always kept me dialed in.

Also can't leave the draft music and sound effects, lol
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 08:00 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Never been able to leave ESPN for it.  Heard NFLN is better but the tradition of Berman, Kiper, Gruden, and McShay has always kept me dialed in.

Also can't leave the draft music and sound effects, lol

Seriously doubt Gruden will be on the announcement team this year.

As to the OP: Both, but mostly NFLN
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 07:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Here mostly. Wife won’t deal with the draft.

Who wears the pants in your family?

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Mostly NFL Network on Thursday and Friday just because they seem to be more thorough, but I'll switch back and forth for a little variety. I'll also want to be near my computer to catch up on here (easier than my phone).

I've gotta present to a school in Cincinnati tomorrow morning, so I'll try and crash early tonight so I'm worn out all day.

Friday, I'll most likely roll down to Wings and Rings after the second round so I can watch the third round and NBA games (first two rounds are very important).

Saturday, who knows? Might just sit here in my place or go down Wings and Rings again.
Reply/Quote
I’ll be flipping back and forth & reading on here.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seriously doubt Gruden will be on the announcement team this year.

As to the OP: Both, but mostly NFLN

Nope, but it was hysterical when he spilled the beans we were after Dalton.  Cleveland traded back up into the end of the first round and he must've read it wrong and goes "and here's Cincinnati trading up to take My Man!!  Andy Dalton!!"  Jay had to be red face mad.  One of my favorite draft memories.  
Reply/Quote
I do have a functioning TV, but no satellite, cable, etc. I'm going to listen on NFL Radio (Sirius/XM Channel 88). Here's to hoping we're all in a good mood come pick time tomorrow. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 08:33 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Who wears the pants in your family?

Big Grin

Been married 3 times. A happy wife is a happy life.

SHE DOES!

Reply/Quote
It’s mostly the Network here. I’ll switch it over during a commercial break just to see Kiper and lil boy wonder Mcshay try to explain why their picks didn’t come in.

Where is everyone watching the draft at? Would anyone ever like to go to the draft live?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 100% NFLN...... I do not watch anything on ESPN. The only time I would watch that channel is if it were the only way to watch the Bengals.

This
Reply/Quote
I like kiper and mcshay.

Ill be recording espn and flipping back and forth

The were both in mid draft form when i was watching mocks the other day. Bengals OTC... commercial break. Bengals pick... Minimal coverage
Reply/Quote
NFLN all day. They seem to do more in depth coverage. I think Mayock would prefer to talk about every single pick made in the draft than some of the stuff they do, but they provide just enough entertainment. I love day 3 when they try to stump the production truck with film on obscure players. I feel like they put more effort in the draft.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 04:45 PM)Synric Wrote: NFL Network.

I rarely watch anything besides football games on ESPN.

(04-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 100% NFLN...... I do not watch anything on ESPN. The only time I would watch that channel is if it were the only way to watch the Bengals.

(04-25-2018, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For me it was Chris Berman.  I just got tired of his shenenigans.  Now ESPN is just a full clown show.  I avoid it as often as possible.

(04-25-2018, 06:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: NFLN

I may flip to ESPN a time or two but I rarely watch ESPN any amount of time, haven't really in years.

(04-25-2018, 10:28 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: This

The "30 for 30" series on ESPN is some of the best sports programming I have ever watched.

I can see chosing NFL Network for draft coverage, but if you ignore ESPN altogether you are missing some good shows.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The "30 for 30" series on ESPN is some of the best sports programming I have ever watched.

I can see chosing NFL Network for draft coverage, but if you ignore ESPN altogether you are missing some good shows.

30 for 30 is excellent. Even if I just watched those, it would keep me off the channel. The only time I have to watch ESPN is when UC football and MNF are on.

When ESPN goes back to just doing highlight shows at sports center. Now it’s some bald guy with a football helmet on his desk of no team. Or they want to infuse us with their politics on several shows.
Reply/Quote
Being we only have one pick in the first round and one in the 2nd I'm not making any big plans to watch . BUT... Nothing is more exciting than watching some talking heads rattle on all night long about games yet to be played by guys who are probably sitting at home hoping the phone rings..  Well, THAT'S almost as exciting as reading Geoff Hobson write about some players memories of being 9 years old growing up in the shadows of pissburg.. weee..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote