Poll: Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ? (NFL Network -or- ESPN)
100% NFL Network
Mostly NFL Network but will flip channel to ESPN at times
100% ESPN
Mostly ESPN but will flip channel to NFL Network at times
Neither – use Internet, Radio updates, other sources
Won’t be watching – will find out what happened later
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference
(04-26-2018, 10:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: A perfect woman post. LOL... 

Not meant in a wrong way, but your post right after mine solidified Mars Vs. Venus.  Hilarious

LOL.  I went back and looked at your post.  You're right.   Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 03:55 PM)depthchart Wrote: Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ?  (NFL Network -or- ESPN)

Do you prefer Kiper/Mcshay & the ESPN coverage or a dose of Dion Sanders/Mike Mayock & the NFL Network coverage.

Which will you be watching the most ?   (since many may be flipping back and forth)

Give reasons why you made your choice  (certain Analysts you like/don't like,  one shows more game footage of players than the other, etc)

I flip back & forth....but for some reason I've watched 80% ESPN....
just got into a groove....haha....420
I love the draft.... :hooked:
noticed Todd said of our Billy Price pick it was a slight reach.....
but then made several pro Price comments....
i'd grade this pick as a solid B+ at least....
if he didn't injure his pec muscle it would be an A.....imo
Reply/Quote
Yep, he'll never play again.

Reply/Quote
Not feeling too bad for him, never will! Brought that crap on himself trying to do stupid stuff. Against who? Yeah! It's why there is a draft! Replacements! Nothing but a TOOL!

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 04:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: NFLN for me.  I don't care for Kiper.

X2 !!!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:52 PM)Steve Wrote: I flip back & forth....but for some reason I've watched 80% ESPN....
just got into a groove....haha....420
I love the draft.... :hooked:
noticed Todd said of our Billy Price pick it was a slight reach.....
but then made several pro Price comments....
i'd grade this pick as a solid B+ at least....
if he didn't injure his pec muscle it would be an A.....imo

I think he and others only consider it a reach because of the injury.

May have been able to get him a bit later because he was injured but a first round talent for sure had he not been injured.

I think this is what Todd meant.
Reply/Quote
It's not a reach if he's cleared for training camp.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wingo be damned. ESPN coverage is better right now

I saw the Bengals pick on ESPN and then later on an NFL Network Draft rerun.

I am pretty sure that they didn't show any game footage of Ragnow or Billy Price on NFL Network during those two picks. I may watch it one more time since it was after 3 in the morning to be totally certain but I am 99% sure they didn't show game footage of them.

ESPN showed game footage of Ragnow and Price during the coverage of those picks.
Reply/Quote
It saddens me to say this, because I grew up in the 1980's watching draft coverage on ESPN as a kid, so I have a personal connection to ESPN; however I made the switch late night to NFL Network. I started out on ESPN but changed over to NFL at a commercial break, and my enjoyment of the coverage immediately increased.

Definetly like Mayock, Mooch, and Mort a lot better than the ESPN guys, especially that Louis Riddick guy who I find extremely annoying. I miss Tom Jackson and Jon Gruden on ESPN----Herby is okay, but coupled with Riddick, it's a bad show.

A piece of my childhood has died, but I'm a NFL Network guy now.
Reply/Quote