Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arian Foster goes public not believing in God
(08-15-2015, 07:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Exactly why obama faked his religious beliefs.   I have no doubt he is an atheist.  He wouldnt have been elected otherwise.

Christians appear to be easily fooled.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 12:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey you mock but Tebow is still in the league.

I'm not sure what your point is.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 04:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm not sure what your point is.

he doesnt have one.  Just saw the word atheist and realized he needed to chime in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 07:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well he is on a team now. And probably the best possible fit for his skills.

every team needs a guy to throw the ball in the dirt... Or run the ball (there should be a position dedicated to mainly that)
Reply/Quote
It's unfortunate that people feel that they need to "come out" as an atheist. There is nothing abnormal about not believing in a higher power. It's a childlike belief with no basis in reality, and zero supporting evidence, yet people treat it like it's an issue when you aren't a believer.

It would be like an adult needing to "come out" and say that they did not believe in Santa Claus. It's an unnecessary revelation.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 08:36 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's unfortunate that people feel that they need to "come out" as an atheist.  There is nothing abnormal about not believing in a higher power.  It's a childlike belief with no basis in reality, and zero supporting evidence, yet people treat it like it's an issue when you aren't a believer.

It would be like an adult needing to "come out" and say that they did not believe in Santa Claus. It's an unnecessary revelation.

easier to teach etherial superpowers than math.

kid: "why?"
religo-dad: "cuz."
Reply/Quote
Easier to teach Philosophy.

student: "why?"

philosophy teacher: "yes, that is exactly right."
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 04:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm not sure what your point is.

I think his point is that it is a miracle that Tebow is still in the league thus proving there is a god........  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Yeah well, god or Big Spooky as I like to say has been reduced to shaving points, eh?
I'm an atheist and have been for many years, but I'm not in any way shocked to hear players or anyone else "come out" as atheist.
I really don't care that people want to believe in deities. Heck, I once believed in the tooth fairy and indeed the tooth fairy was the only one of the make believe people who paid me cold, hard cash for my teeth. God never so much as chipped in a penny for bubblegum.
I do get annoyed when others invoke their favorite sky fantasy when it comes to public policy and raising money.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 10:28 PM)crispy Wrote: I think his point is that it is a miracle that Tebow is still in the league thus proving there is a god........  Ninja

Wait, I thought miracles only occurred when a tornado rips a town apart and someone lives. Forget that 563 others died. It's always the one who lives that makes it a miracle.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'll never understand what is the link between God and religion.

I believe in God and I have no religion. And my God doesn't give a **** if you believe in him or not.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 10:28 PM)crispy Wrote: I think his point is that it is a miracle that Tebow is still in the league thus proving there is a god........  Ninja

[Image: LELrosb.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
If Arian Foster lived with the Aztecs he would be the first sacrifice into the volcano.

LOL
Reply/Quote