Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aristides Aquino & Nick Senzel
(04-30-2022, 08:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Aquino is out.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/04/reds-designate-aristides-aquino-select-connor-overton.html

Guess he's not completely out. Just now said during the current game that he cleared waivers and has been sent to Louisville.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2022, 02:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Guess he's not completely out. Just now said during the current game that he cleared waivers and has been sent to Louisville.

I wish the guy could have kept even half the magic from the end of 2019 going. But he's just not a ML level hitter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jeeeeez.

At least he plays good defense.

Trying to be positive and I hate it.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Send them both to Russia to join their army. According to Vlad they'll be sure thing Hall of famers in the Russian baseball hall of fame!  Wink By the way, I still have 4 or 5 Nick Senzel rookie baseball cards..  I got them for my grandkids just in case he...you know..turned out to be a decent player? 
My grandkids hate me now.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 11:39 AM)grampahol Wrote: Send them both to Russia to join their army. According to Vlad they'll be sure thing Hall of famers in the Russian baseball hall of fame!  Wink By the way, I still have 4 or 5 Nick Senzel rookie baseball cards..  I got them for my grandkids just in case he...you know..turned out to be a decent player? 
My grandkids hate me now.. 

Sorry gramps
Reply/Quote