Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arizona Co-conspirator #1
Yesterday, an Arizona grand jury indicted 18 people including Trump insiders and close advisors Rudy Guiliani, Mark Meadows, Boris Epshteyn as well as attorneys Jenna Ellis and John Eastman, in the fake electors scheme stemming from their attempts to steal the 2020 election.

While Donald Trump was not indicted, all signs point to him being listed as unindicted co-conspirator #1. They could be waiting until the outcome of today's Supreme court hearing on immunity before proceeding. Regardless this is another court case hanging over his head

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
the corrupt are on the offensive...
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: the corrupt are on the offensive...

The corrupt are on trial

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:35 AM)pally Wrote: The corrupt are on trial

Not yet... But they will be
Reply/Quote
Yes, the corrupt are the ones bringing charges against those who tried to overturn the will of the people. I really just can't with you people. Dumbest ***** bullshit I have ever heard in my life. You all are the ones Ben Franklin was concerned about. I, for one, am going to continue working to maintain our republic.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: the corrupt are on the offensive...

You really are lost.  If you believe what MAGA spews, then you deserve to be lied to.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Christina Bobb, also indicted in this case, is the RNC's Senior Counsel for Election Integrity. Nothing says election integrity more than being indicted for an illegal scheme to overturn an election

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not yet... But they will be

So as expected you get some harsh reactions to that... the only thing I like to add is that by all means, I can see how this whole system appears corrupt, but how can you believe that people like Rudy Giuliani are not corrupt and lieing P's OS.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:21 AM)hollodero Wrote: So as expected you get some harsh reactions to that... the only thing I like to add is that by all means, I can see how this whole system appears corrupt, but how can you believe that people like Rudy Giuliani are not corrupt and lieing P's OS.

That's pretty simple actually, if/when Rudy flips on Trump he will then become part of the corrupt elite framing Trump.  
Reply/Quote
Anybody who doesn’t see what is going on by now, and how corrupt the system is trying to stop Trump (the people) from winning is an idiot and brainwashed BAD by the media. No independent thought whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yes, the corrupt are the ones bringing charges against those who tried to overturn the will of the people. I really just can't with you people. Dumbest ***** bullshit I have ever heard in my life. You all are the ones Ben Franklin was concerned about. I, for one, am going to continue working to maintain our republic.

To be fair, I don't find it hard to understand why so many believe the system is corrupt. When you look at how badly the left wants Trump you don't have to make things up because the media and the far left do it for you. There is plenty of lies being reported, and since there is no fair representation of both sides, it's not hard to understand why so many are against everything coming from the media. He appears to be getting lawsuits for everything under the sun. They've tried to keep him off the ballots (worse than trying to overthrow the will of the people - in this case, you don't even give them a chance to show their will). It's not hard to see they are obsessed with this man.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:36 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Anybody who doesn’t see what is going on by now, and how corrupt the system is trying to stop Trump (the people) from winning is an idiot and brainwashed BAD by the media. No independent thought whatsoever.

I'd honestly like to be an independent thinker...can you tell me how to do that?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:19 AM)pally Wrote: Yesterday, an Arizona grand jury indicted 18 people including Trump insiders and close  advisors Rudy Guiliani, Mark Meadows, Boris Epshteyn as well as attorneys Jenna Ellis and John Eastman, in the fake electors scheme stemming from their attempts to steal the 2020 election.

While Donald Trump was not indicted, all signs point to him being listed as unindicted co-conspirator #1.  They could be waiting until the outcome of today's Supreme court hearing on immunity before proceeding.  Regardless this is another court case hanging over his head

Could you provide a link of proof? 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It is easy to see goal of Democrats is to put Trump in jail or in a court room so he can't campaign. Only an idiot or a partisan hack does not see it.

The same guy Bragg routinely lets criminals out of jail with no bond. That included illegal immigrants who later rape and kill. Laken Riley would be alive today if Bragg actually went after real criminals.

Democrats line of nobody is above the law is one sided, should say Republicans are not above the law, Democrats skate every day in liberal cities. They are above the law and easy to see if objective.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 12:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is easy to see goal of Democrats is to put Trump in jail or in a court room so he can't campaign. Only an idiot or a partisan hack does not see it.

The same guy Bragg routinely lets criminals out of jail with no bond. That included illegal immigrants who later rape and kill. Laken Riley would be alive today if Bragg actually went after real criminals.

Democrats line of nobody is above the law is one sided, should say Republicans are not above the law, Democrats skate every day in liberal cities. They are above the law and easy to see if objective.

Trump can campaign anytime he likes...when he isn't in court.  He has not been jailed.  

He posts on Truth Social every day and speaks to the press outside the courtroom every day too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 12:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump can campaign anytime he likes...when he isn't in court.  He has not been jailed.  

He posts on Truth Social every day and speaks to the press outside the courtroom every day too.

Right, Trump can run "from jail" and I've been told by lots of people that Trump being in jail will make him MORE likely to win.  If you want Trump to win just let him go to jail and then he will run on pardoning himself and throwing everyone else in jail and he'll win and you'll get what you want.  Geez.

Trump doesn't take that "next level" unless he goes to jail and get that huge Nelson Mandella boost, just like Jesus doesn't get that huge boost if instead of being crucified and rising from the dead Pilate lets him go and he lives out his life as a carpenter who has some wild ideas about god.

For the sake of the nation, Trump must go to prison.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 01:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: For the sake of the nation, Trump must go to prison.

Probably over 70% of the current government body in Washington should be in prison
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 01:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Probably over 70% of the current government body in Washington should be in prison

Everyone except me and my monkey should be in prison.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:52 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: To be fair, I don't find it hard to understand why so many believe the system is corrupt. When you look at how badly the left wants Trump you don't have to make things up because the media and the far left do it for you. There is plenty of lies being reported, and since there is no fair representation of both sides, it's not hard to understand why so many are against everything coming from the media. He appears to be getting lawsuits for everything under the sun. They've tried to keep him off the ballots (worse than trying to overthrow the will of the people - in this case, you don't even give them a chance to show their will). It's not hard to see they are obsessed with this man.

And yet, Trump is not indicted in this case. I understand some skepticism about the system, I do, but as well documented as this conspiracy was it is just baffling to me how much people are able to willingly accept that people were trying to throw out the votes.

As for the comments on the media, again, I understand the criticisms and have discussed them in other threads. However, the people that often decry the "one-sided media" the loudest are the ones relying on even more partisan sources for their own information. It is mostly about a game of "gotcha" to people at this point because of how much those with a more liberal bent have been pointing out the highly biased sources on the right. If they really cared about media integrity, then there wouldn't be so many news sources that are really just propaganda arms.

To be clear, this is not everyone who talks about the media bias on the right. But if you come at something reported in the AP or Reuters and you regularly share links from Washington Times, anything from a Fox News Channel source, Real Clear Politics, the National Review, the Federalist, the Daily Wire, or any of the other news sources that are much more heavily biased than anything from the AP or Reuters, I have no time for you.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
If you are defending the corruption that tried to overthrow the will of the people.

You are a traitor. You might think you are a patriot or something. But you’ve been brainwashed. And you support the enemies they speak of when we take an oath to defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic.
Reply/Quote