Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrest Warrent out for Bills Von Miller
He is being charged with a 3rd degree felony of assault on a pregnant woman after an incident in Dallas Wed night. The Bills are on their bye week. The woman in question is Miller's girlfriend. He was investigated in 2021 for a previous domestic violence incident but was not charged

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 01:25 PM)pally Wrote: He is being charged with a 3rd degree felony of assault on a pregnant woman after an incident in Dallas Wed night.  The Bills are on their bye week.  The woman in question is Miller's girlfriend.  He was investigated in 2021 for a previous domestic violence incident but was not charged

Not good if true, but I'll withhold judgement until more details come out, but this does not sound good.....

Quote:Police said officers at 11 a.m. Wednesday responded to a "major disturbance" call in the 3100 block of North Harwood in the Uptown area of Dallas.

Officers learned that Miller and the alleged victim were in an argument when Miller allegedly assaulted her, police said. Multiple police sources told WFAA that the alleged victim is Miller's longtime girlfriend.
Police said Miller left the scene before officers arrived. The alleged victim was not taken to a hospital but was treated for minor injuries at the scene, police said.
As of 10 a.m. Thursday, Miller had not been arrested.
A charge of assaulting a pregnant person is a third-degree felony in Texas.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 02:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not good if true, but I'll withhold judgement until more details come out, but this does not sound good.....

No judgment from me either.

We weren’t there.

But his life’s over.

If he did it - he deserves it

If he didn’t - the NFL really needs to do a better job educating these well-paid athletes that they will forever be sitting ducks / targets by women.

Reply/Quote
if the bills are consistent they cut him right now like the Punter
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 03:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: No judgment from me either.

We weren’t there.

But his life’s over.

If he did it - he deserves it

If he didn’t - the NFL really needs to do a better job educating these well-paid athletes that they will forever be sitting ducks / targets by women.

And when Mr. Willie gets going, they'll forget everything the NFL said.  You are a GUY right?  You remember how the machine works?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 06:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if the bills are consistent they cut him right now like the Punter

The Bengals could use him. He’s probably got a decent year or two left in him. Lolol.

(11-30-2023, 10:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: And when Mr. Willie gets going, they'll forget everything the NFL said.  You are a GUY right?  You remember how the machine works?

Yuppppp lol
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 10:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: And when Mr. Willie gets going, they'll forget everything the NFL said.  You are a GUY right?  You remember how the machine works?

And, just like that.  What assault??

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/alleged-victim-in-von-miller-case-now-claims-there-was-no-assault

Quote:The alleged victim in the felony assault case against Bills linebacker Von Miller has apparently recanted her contentions.

Via WFAA, the alleged victim texted, “No one assaulted anyone. This insane. And sad.”

Miller faces a felony charge of assaulting a pregnant person earlier this week in Dallas. Earlier in the day, details emerged regarding the alleged incident.

Via Alaina Getzenberg of ESPN.com, the affidavit supporting the arrest warrant shows that an argument began on Wednesday morning, at roughly 10:40 a.m. local time. It started, per the affidavit, over the travel plans of the alleged victim.

She exited the main bedroom and slammed the door leading to an office in the apartment. That allegedly made Miller “visibly angry.”

He allegedly followed her to the office and yelled at her, “Get out.” He allegedly shoved and pushed her while she attempted to comply. He at one point allegedly took out his phone, in an effort to record the incident. She allegedly yelled, repeatedly, “Stop, I’m pregnant.”

He allegedly stepped on her foot and pushed her, causing her to fall into a chair. He allegedly put a hand on her neck and applied pressure for three to five seconds. It caused her pain, but it did not keep her from having any difficulty breathing.

The altercation continued, with Miller allegedly grabbing her phone and throwing her laptop on the ground, stomping on it. He allegedly pulled her hair and caused her to fall to the ground. A chunk of her hair allegedly was ripped from her scalp. She began recording the incident with her phone. He allegedly grabbed her, pushed her onto a couch, and again placed pressure on her neck with both hands. It caused more pain.

When she told Miller she planned to call the police, he allegedly left the residence.

Police reportedly observed “minor abrasions” on her left hand and bruising on her neck. They also noticed bruising on her abdomen and left arm.

The alleged victim told police she is six weeks pregnant. She produced a photo of a positive pregnancy test and a screen shot of a text exchange with Miller regarding the pregnancy.

Two days later, she’s claiming nothing happened. Whether that causes the entire incident to go away remains to be seen.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 05:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, just like that.  What assault??

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/alleged-victim-in-von-miller-case-now-claims-there-was-no-assault

Anybody involved in law enforcement can tell you this happens ALL the time...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 09:02 PM)jason Wrote: Anybody involved in law enforcement can tell you this happens ALL the time...

Oh, I know.  My wife has been a CPS investigator for a long time.  Stories always change once people realize the ramifications of what went down.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
A nothing burger it seems. Didn't think Von was like that. Always seemed like a good dude to me.
Reply/Quote