Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrest warrant issued for OBJ
Things just keep looking brighter for the Cleveland Browns.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28496532/new-orleans-police-issue-arrest-warrant-browns-odell-beckham-jr
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 03:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Things just keep looking brighter for the Cleveland Browns.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28496532/new-orleans-police-issue-arrest-warrant-browns-odell-beckham-jr

So he got an arrest warrant for slapping a Security Guard in the ass? That's kind of dumb.
Reply/Quote
The entire thing was completely stupid on Beckham's part. Just his grandstanding, ego driven, it's got to be about me in the spotlight BS.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 11:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The entire thing was completely stupid on Beckham's part. Just his grandstanding, ego driven, it's got to be about me in the spotlight BS.

I meant more of a putting in a battery charge because someone slapped you ass was kind of dumb. Unless it was a man slapping a womans ass.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 11:43 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: So he got an arrest warrant for slapping a Security Guard in the ass? That's kind of dumb.

Wow I'm sorry but the only stupid is him, this is another example of lack of respect for , you dont touch a officer/security on duty especially from behind.. what a idiot
Reply/Quote
Ya think 15 years in Angola might straighten this young man out? He just needs a little tough love ya know.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2020, 12:18 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I meant more of a putting in a battery charge because someone slapped you ass was kind of dumb. Unless it was a man slapping a womans ass.

So if a Dude came up and slapped you on the ass  you be okay with it?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So if a Dude came up and slapped you on the ass  you be okay with it?

Nah but I wouldn’t be running to press charges. It’s just an ass slap.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 01:34 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Nah but I wouldn’t be running to press charges. It’s just an ass slap.

proper response is to remove his teeth with your fist but then you get the battery charge.

touching someone in this manner is inappropriate.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 02:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: proper response is to remove his teeth with your fist but then you get the battery charge.

touching someone in this manner is inappropriate.

I don't disagree that it's inappropriate, but I still think it's stupid to press charges.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 01:34 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Nah but I wouldn’t be running to press charges. It’s just an ass slap.

It's about getting a settlement from OBJ.  
Reply/Quote
why OBJ always doing things that are slightly gay? It's OK I just wonder or am curious for some reason. if I were that officer I would have tazed him there, and I'm not one for police on black hate but he committed assault lol.
Reply/Quote