Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arse Whipping 2.0
We all remember the arse whooping Kansas City gave the Bengals. Now, the Saints gave them another. Just like Bluto in Animal House. Yes sir I'll have another. The Bengals might as well just bend over and let the playoff teams smack away. Worst defense by far in the NFL. I think the Browns may sweep the Bengals this year. I am sticking with my 6-10 record this season that I predicted.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Personally, I don't think the Bengals deserve to be a playoff team even if their record gets them a wildcard.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Don't sell this team short. The Steelers can easily hand them Arse-Whipping 3.0 week 17.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 12:43 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We all remember the arse whooping Kansas City gave the Bengals. Now, the Saints gave them another. Just like Bluto in Animal House. Yes sir I'll have another. The Bengals might as well just bend over and let the playoff teams smack away. Worst defense by far in the NFL. I think the Browns may sweep the Bengals this year. I am sticking with my 6-10 record this season that I predicted.

Bluto never took no licks from those punks!

(11-12-2018, 12:51 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Don't sell this team short. The Steelers can easily hand them Arse-Whipping 3.0 week 17.

The Steelers hardly ever blow us out. It’ll probably be close like it usually is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote