Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article on Hue... NFL.com Mike Silver
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000619559/article/hue-jacksons-renaissance-a-hot-name-four-years-after-ouster

Pretty cool. Also gonna have an interview gameday morning
Reply/Quote
Going on an interview tomorrow morning.... Really Hue?! Why do I believe it....

After reading I think you mean he's interviewing Sunday morning. Hue cocky, but that would have been bold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Hue will be a head coach somewhere. He's that good.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 09:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Going on an interview tomorrow morning.... Really Hue?! Why do I believe it....

After reading I think you mean he's interviewing Sunday morning. Hue cocky, but that would have been bold.

He's interviewing Sunday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well if he is gone, we should have our pick of the best talent to replace him. You want a shot to become a Head Coach? Come be a coord in Cinci, our coaching tree is the new hot thing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 09:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Going on an interview tomorrow morning.... Really Hue?! Why do I believe it....

I think he meant "interview gameday morning" as in the NFL Network program "Gameday Morning", so he'll probably be on air.
Reply/Quote
An interview with mike silver. It was taped this week. Lol
Reply/Quote
Sadly I think Hue is as good as gone unless we make him our HC.
Reply/Quote
Saw earlier he is the favorite to get the 49ers job.

So probably lose him and Vance to them. Which would give us coaches in 3/4 of the NFC Divisions
Reply/Quote