Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article on a comedy site about Alt-right that isn't very funny...
It's kind of sad actually.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

Too long to copy and paste.  Lots of examples of their horribleness and how they attack.

Good read though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
People wonder why I started to aggressively call out this garbage when a poster began to bring hints of it here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
My face when the alt right conspiracy is going as planned.

[Image: PpPkIkUK_400x400.jpg]

My face when the cover has been blown.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ntgslfKWCu1sysrze_400.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-22-2016, 02:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: People wonder why I started to aggressively call out this garbage when a poster began to bring hints of it here.

I believe you were called intolerant and that you hurt someones feelings by exposing it for what it is.  That made me giggle.
(09-22-2016, 02:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: My face when the alt right conspiracy is going as planned.

[Image: PpPkIkUK_400x400.jpg]

Oooh... a rare Pepe Merchant !!

Regarding second image (removed due to superiority complex)
>linking from tumblr, in current year

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
There are a couple of things to note, here. First, this movement would be so much larger if the not so internet savvy were involved. The millions that Breitbart reaches, some of those don't really know how to find things like 8chan and they may not have social media. But they love them some Breitbart, and that is how the message gets to them. The other thing is that these make up the most ardent of Trump supporters. There are a lot of people that are going Trump because he is the GOP nominee, and there are some voting Trump because they are voting against Hillary, but the ones that are really behind his message and wallowing in being naïve enough to believe he is something he is not are primarily people in this movement or ones that would be if they knew how.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-23-2016, 07:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: There are a couple of things to note, here. First, this movement would be so much larger if the not so internet savvy were involved. The millions that Breitbart reaches, some of those don't really know how to find things like 8chan and they may not have social media. But they love them some Breitbart, and that is how the message gets to them. The other thing is that these make up the most ardent of Trump supporters. There are a lot of people that are going Trump because he is the GOP nominee, and there are some voting Trump because they are voting against Hillary, but the ones that are really behind his message and wallowing in being naïve enough to believe he is something he is not are primarily people in this movement or ones that would be if they knew how.

This goes toward something we were talking about in the police shooting threads:  Technology has allowed more of a window into things than we had before. 

Unfortunately in this case it also allows like minded folks, who think threatening to rape people's children is a good idea, a chance to find support for their ideas.
(09-23-2016, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: This goes toward something we were talking about in the police shooting threads:  Technology has allowed more of a window into things than we had before. 

Unfortunately in this case it also allows like minded folks, who think threatening to rape people's children is a good idea, a chance to find support for their ideas.

In the past, people like this could meet out in public. Slowly, society has shunned this to the point that the number of openly racist or bigoted people aren't high enough for them to organize publicly in effective numbers.

The anonymity of the internet gives them more courage to say what they believe. It also allows them the ability to find others who think the way they think. As more join in on this, they're comfortable saying these things in a less anonymous fashion. 

You just add some code words and those who aren't as aware do not realize what you're saying. Nordic Pride replaces Aryan Pride. Separatist replaces Supremacist. They started on the Stormfront forums, moved to sites like 8chan and /pol, but now they're coming to reddit and twitter. Using coded language allows them to tap into the dissatisfaction of working class whites who feel like their race is under attack or at a disadvantage. 

Just check out this former Ohio county campaign chair of Trump's. Racism didn't exist in the 60's. Obama started it all. If black people aren't successful, it's because they're lazy and aren't raised to vote. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama

Outright racism didn't die. It has been laying dormant in pockets of America.

(09-23-2016, 09:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In the past, people like this could meet out in public. Slowly, society has shunned this to the point that the number of openly racist or bigoted people aren't high enough for them to organize publicly in effective numbers.

The anonymity of the internet gives them more courage to say what they believe. It also allows them the ability to find others who think the way they think. As more join in on this, they're comfortable saying these things in a less anonymous fashion. 

You just add some code words and those who aren't as aware do not realize what you're saying. Nordic Pride replaces Aryan Pride. Separatist replaces Supremacist. They started on the Stormfront forums, moved to sites like 8chan and /pol, but now they're coming to reddit and twitter. Using coded language allows them to tap into the dissatisfaction of working class whites who feel like their race is under attack or at a disadvantage

Just check out this former Ohio county campaign chair of Trump's. Racism didn't exist in the 60's. Obama started it all. If black people aren't successful, it's because they're lazy and aren't raised to vote. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama

Let us play a game and replace the word whites with blacks....

One is OK in your mind, because....

The other isn't OK in your mind, because..... Racism!

Truly a funny thing to watch.  
(09-23-2016, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: This goes toward something we were talking about in the police shooting threads:  Technology has allowed more of a window into things than we had before. 

Blaming an entire group of people for an online troll? You should catch up on this season of South Park.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-23-2016, 09:50 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Let us play a game and replace the word whites with blacks....

One is OK in your mind, because....

The other isn't OK in your mind, because..... Racism!

Truly a funny thing to watch.  

I didn't fault working class whites, I said that garbage white supremacists... sorry, separatists, promoting Aryan... sorry Nordic Pride are trying to tap into their dissatisfaction to gain support. 

Radical elements of black politics try to do the same with lower and working class blacks too. I guess that ruined your narrative.

(09-22-2016, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's kind of sad actually.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

Too long to copy and paste.  Lots of examples of their horribleness and how they attack.

Good read though.

So are you for the "Death of all men" which was latter changed to "All men should be in a concentration camp", since that was the message Jessica Valenti was putting out.

Alison Rapp was made famous for trying to normalize pedophilia... yep, she supports 40 year old mean having sex with 12 year old boys and girls.

Yet let us only call them feminist, without the context of what their own messages were, just say they were attacked and a poster brought up the 4 year old child of one of them and BAM! you have instant spin to hate the alt-right.
(09-23-2016, 09:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't fault working class whites, I said that garbage white supremacists... sorry, separatists, promoting Aryan... sorry Nordic Pride are trying to tap into their dissatisfaction to gain support. 

Radical elements of black politics try to do the same with lower and working class blacks too. I guess that ruined your narrative.

Not really, since "my" narrative as you call it is playing out in Charlotte.

Ever did a Wiki search on the different prides?  Black Pride...OK!  Asian Pride.... OK!  even Gay Pride.... OK!

White Pride?  RACIST!

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

To clarify here, you think it wrong for people to have pride in their Aryan, Germanic, Nordic, Anglo-Saxon heritage?
(09-23-2016, 09:56 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Blaming an entire group of people for an online troll? You should catch up on this season of South Park.

No I blame the people making the awful posts and threats.  They just seem to be welcomed by an entire group of people who not only do not condemn those actions but encourage them.
(09-23-2016, 10:01 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Not really, since "my" narrative as you call it is playing out in Charlotte.

Ever did a Wiki search on the different prides?  Black Pride...OK!  Asian Pride.... OK!  even Gay Pride.... OK!

White Pride?  RACIST!

To clarify here, you think it wrong for people to have pride in their Aryan, Germanic, Nordic, Anglo-Saxon heritage?

Do any of the other "prides" request that all the others leave the country?  Or least not live where they live?

Have any of the other "prides" formed groups to hunt the others?

I'm very proud of my heritage....I just don't care if other people are too.  If I went around saying only Italian Americans are the best of the best and everyone else is a subculture that should just leave or has never done any good then yes I would be being a racist.
(09-23-2016, 09:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In the past, people like this could meet out in public. Slowly, society has shunned this to the point that the number of openly racist or bigoted people aren't high enough for them to organize publicly in effective numbers.

You just add some code words and those who aren't as aware do not realize what you're saying. Nordic Pride replaces Aryan Pride. Separatist replaces Supremacist. They started on the Stormfront forums, moved to sites like 8chan and /pol, but now they're coming to reddit and twitter. Using coded language allows them to tap into the dissatisfaction of working class whites who feel like their race is under attack or at a disadvantage. 

No doubt about racism.  I have friends that are just plain racist.  They'll tell you they are not, but their actions and words say otherwise.

And I try to talk to them about it but it is in their DNA it seems.  Its the area where I live and the way they were raised. they're not out to kill anyone or to get them to move, but they sure don't like people solely based on their color.
(09-23-2016, 10:01 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: To clarify here, you think it wrong for people to have pride in their Aryan, Germanic, Nordic, Anglo-Saxon heritage?

Just something I've never understood, why have pride in something you played no part in? Seems like taking pride in something you had literally nothing to do with means you have very little to actually be proud of. I enjoy German culture and learning about my ancestry, but I don't have any pride in it. I don't call myself a German-American because hyphenated stuff like that is just a way to foster segregation and because I wasn't born in Germany and then naturalized. We're Americans, stop being obsessed with where your 4th great-grandfather came from or the color of your skin.

There is a reason the people that live in the countries that Americans like to take pride in their heritage being from roll their eyes and laugh at the foolishness. But since the Alt-Right adherents will just call them a particular word that had to be banned around here and make erroneous claims about what is going on in their countries and show their ignorance about their cultures, it doesn't really matter.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-23-2016, 09:57 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So are you for the "Death of all men" which was latter changed to "All men should be in a concentration camp", since that was the message Jessica Valenti was putting out.

Alison Rapp was made famous for trying to normalize pedophilia... yep, she supports 40 year old mean having sex with 12 year old boys and girls.

Yet let us only call them feminist, without the context of what their own messages were, just say they were attacked and a poster brought up the 4 year old child of one of them and BAM! you have instant spin to hate the alt-right.

As I am prone to do when given new information I searched for references to "death of all men" from Valenti.  I found none from her...just attributed to her.

If you mean this academic article from Rapp (the link is an argument against it) I guess I can see where you could say she "supports 40 year old mean having sex with 12 year old boys and girls" but I wouldn't see it that way.  I guess different people can interpret academic exercises (legal ones) differently.

However as I replied in another post I hold the people who threatened family members responsible for their own actions.  It just seems a certain group has not only welcomed them and their actions but also encourages them.  To me that is a sad thing not just for our country but for humanity in general.
(09-23-2016, 10:01 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Not really, since "my" narrative as you call it is playing out in Charlotte.

White Pride?  RACIST!

Why are you trying to deflect away from how awful you and your white supremacist friends are by discussing the rioting of other groups?

To answer your question, there's nothing wrong with having pride in your heritage. The concepts of "White" and Aryan Pride were created to suggest the superiority of a group of people over others. That's why normal people don't say they have white pride. There's nothing we share in common besides our general skin color. I'm not proud of my skin color. I am proud of my ethnic heritage. That's why no one bats an eye at Irish, Italian, German, English pride. Those aren't rooted in the history of white supremacism. Actual Nordic pride is fine. Nordic pride used within the Alt Right movement is a code word for Aryan pride. 

The reason why black pride exists is because the vast majority of black people in the US are descendants of people who had their heritage stripped away when they were enslaved for generations. As a result of that and subsequent legal segregation based on their skin color, they were forced to create an identity based on their skin color. 

Now, if you're done trying to attack other groups, this thread is about the Alt Right.

(09-23-2016, 10:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Do any of the other "prides" request that all the others leave the country?  Or least not live where they live?

Have any of the other "prides" formed groups to hunt the others?

I'm very proud of my heritage....I just don't care if other people are too.  If I went around saying only Italian Americans are the best of the best and everyone else is a subculture that should just leave or has never done any good then yes I would be being a racist.

Yes... La Raza openly calls for whites to leave America.

BLM and Nation of Islam wants whites to leave America to them.

BLM has hunted down whites... just recently in Charlotte there were attacks on whites, the "fams" of the criminals shot by the police have called for whites to be attacked.

So the short answer is yes...

Yet only a small % of white pride, Nordic Pride, Aryan Pride members have the belief that they are the best of the best.... most just want to celebrate their heritage without being attacked for it.