Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Artist renderings of proposed PBS renovations.....
Ironic that people were displeased with the food options, as this Findlay Market homage sounds like remedying exactly what everyone was complaining about. Plenty of cool features.....what do you guys think?

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/photos-first-look-at-paul-brown-stadium-renovation-renderings

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks buddy for the update, I love renderings of new stadiums. I stand with other in wanting at least a partially closed roof top. It just seems like a lot of money for what they plan from the renderings. I would expect it to be more dramatic in the house that Burrow built. I would expect more than this.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Looks pretty dope to be honest. I was team knock it down and rebuild it, but the bones of the stadium and the architecture are actually pretty good - there's a lot they can do with it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Love that there will be a night club and a place for sports betting!

Will the night club be open e very night and not only during football season?

Sports betting sucks that it's going to be in the upper level but I guess I get it because they're not going to put it down in place of the higher paying boxes.
Reply/Quote
They built Burrow a nightclub after the nightlife comment.
Reply/Quote
That looks promising.

Reply/Quote
Pretty cool. Look forward to seeing it happen.
Reply/Quote
To me the nightclub deal is stupid. It's a football stadium. Most games are during the day, who's going to use it? I have nothing against nightclubs, but it seems the money could have been better spent on gameday stuff.
Reply/Quote
Mmm, Bourbon Trail..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: To me the nightclub deal is stupid. It's a football stadium. Most games are during the day, who's going to use it? I have nothing against nightclubs, but it seems the money could have been better spent on gameday stuff.

They could host events there. 

When I went to the SB the Rams had a theatre attached to their stadium where they had award shows and such. I think it was called Youtube Theatre. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Looks cool love the new scoreboard and the added escalators. When do they plan on making the upgrades?

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: To me the nightclub deal is stupid. It's a football stadium. Most games are during the day, who's going to use it? I have nothing against nightclubs, but it seems the money could have been better spent on gameday stuff.

Actually to me a smart idea for revenue source, you have concert venue there, could be used before after concerts, also probably rentable for events etc. Also instead people walking out of stadium to bar, people stay after game possible
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 08:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Looks pretty dope to be honest. I was team knock it down and rebuild it, but the bones of the stadium and the architecture are actually pretty good - there's a lot they can do with it.

I like it too....when the article mentioned the food court/market idea, I instantly thought of you Weezy, lol.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 07:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ironic that people were displeased with the food options, as this Findlay Market homage sounds like remedying exactly what everyone was complaining about. Plenty of cool features.....what do you guys think?

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/photos-first-look-at-paul-brown-stadium-renovation-renderings

Looks really cool.  Addresses a lot of my complaints in the review of PBS (listed pros and cons).  Hope they really dive in to ingress/egress....huge problem now.  The seat reduction makes me wonder what they will do for those season ticket holders, but overall I like the improvements.  They need only walk next door to GABP to have some ideas for restaurant venues and themes in the concourses.  

An on-site betting lounge.  Never thought I would see the day, but awesome.  
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 09:09 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Looks cool love the new scoreboard and the added escalators.  When do they plan on making the upgrades?

Seems like I recall it being finished around 2025? Maybe someone can verify.

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Looks really cool.  Addresses a lot of my complaints in the review of PBS (listed pros and cons).  Hope they really dive in to ingress/egress....huge problem now.  The seat reduction makes me wonder what they will do for those season ticket holders, but overall I like the improvements.  They need only walk next door to GABP to have some ideas for restaurant venues and themes in the concourses.  

An on-site betting lounge.  Never thought I would see the day, but awesome.  

They're actually starting a betting app to bet in house this year.

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 08:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Mmm, Bourbon Trail..

Right?  I know where I want to be when they're done working on it!  

In general, I love the idea of regional themed areas.  It's cool and adds character, which is what the stadium has been missing. 
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 08:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Mmm, Bourbon Trail..

(08-02-2022, 12:44 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Right?  I know where I want to be when they're done working on it!  

In general, I love the idea of regional themed areas.  It's cool and adds character, which is what the stadium has been missing. 

Feeding into their Northern Kentucky/all of Kentucky crowd because they know bourbon is religious over here!
Reply/Quote
I'm all for it. I mean the place is just a little too dark and cold.
Reply/Quote
These renovations aren't fully decided until November. Hope they keep the majority of the renderings.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote