Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head..
(10-27-2015, 04:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: Me too brother.....that, and smack them in the mouth for a change.  It's time for US to be the bullies if we're going to take over this division.  It HAS to happen sometime soon, or it never will.

Right, they've kicked us around waaayyyyy to long. It's time to be the kicker, not the kicke !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 08:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. If you're going to bench every player that plays your team, why play fantasy? I'm not benching LeVeon Bell this week because it'd be dumb to do so. Thing is, I'll always put my real team ahead of the fantasy one. I hope Bell has 0 yards, but I'm smart enough to realize that's not likely to happen.

That does not make me less of a fan.
Agreed...

Brown and Bell are gonna do what their gonna do against us regardless. Might as well try and win some money off of it.  If I had a better option than starting Brown, I damn sure would.  I have Dalton too.  That's why I can live with it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 06:13 PM)jason Wrote: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....  I've been waiting for that tool to get back for weeks now so my number 1 fantasy pick (Antonio Brown... system WR extraordinaire) will be relevant again.  Let's take it out on Bell one more time.

Sorry about your fantasy numbers....but if we get a chance at a kill shot , take it.  I would be ecstatic.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 04:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If this team loses their composure at 6-1, then we don't need to worry about the Super Bowl.

Losing to the Steelers sucks, but it won't be the end of the world for us. Keep in mind that Pittsburgh will be playing with their big 3 together while dressed like bumble bees. If we do lose, then we move onto Cleveland and Houston and hope for 8-1.

I completely agree, plus it is in their house. They better play their A-game or we will embarass them there.

I see us winning this game cause we are the better team on both sides of the ball and we are way more healthy than they are.

But the Stealers will be desperate, at home, with Ben, with Bell, Brown and Bryant, with the biased refs...

It should be close for these reasons but like i said, if the Stealers play their best. Otherwise we win easily IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:46 PM)GodFather Wrote: At the thought of the Steelers handing us our first loss. Theres disliking another team, and theres pure hatred. I can't stand the Steelers more than words can express and if we can go in there Sunday and keep the maturity and hunger in place we will be leaving there with a win. I feel this Sunday is going to test our team emotionally more than any game this season, especially after the Steelers swept us last year and took the division from us.

That team always gets the better of us year in and out (with the exception of the 09 season). It would truly be a huge turning point to leave there with a win and going 7-0 for the first time in franchise history.

Having said that I leave you with what I hope the Bengals will be doing with the terrible towels after Sunday's game!

[Image: ff7e96c2-78f9-467b-84cb-ffb298c007e6_500.jpg]

I think you are forgetting 2012 right before Christmas...Bengals went into Pittsburg and won 13 to 10....Big plays by Nelson, Dalton, Green, and the kicker replacing injured Nugent at the end....That knocked Steelers out of play-off picture and put Bengals in the play-offs.....and the Bengals beat Steelers in Cincy in 2013. 

I am NOT looking at the 6-0 and shaking my head and I am NOT waiting for the sky to fall, no matter how many Steeler fans may tell us to do so, no matter how much the New York media may tell our Ohio area we must, I am NOT shaking my head waiting for the sky to fall.....The Bengals have a very solid 6-0, beating some good teams along the way such as Seattle. I tell you this now, nobody else in the AFC North will beat Seattle this season. Steelers lost to Chiefs, Browns lost to Raiders, the Bengals 6-0 record is for real....I do not look for the Steelers to sweep our Bengals in 2015......also, Steelers are 3 games behind in losses, so that means they need outside help to catch us, they are not in control of their own destiny at this point. The Steelers are outside looking in and they are the team in trouble. Steeler fans should be shaking their heads, not us.  

I do like the Bengal wiping his rear end with terrible towels.  Things yellow and mustard brown should be flushed down. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Think the Bengals are the better team with a franchise record at stake and will smack steelers down in their own house.

My only big concern is their cheap shot antics taking someone out. Will be so happy when game ends if Bengals are unscathed by their cheating.

But all the bright light games against lesser teams coming that worries me the most win/loss wise.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 12:01 PM)kevin Wrote: I think you are forgetting 2012 right before Christmas...Bengals went into Pittsburg and won 13 to 10....Big plays by Nelson, Dalton, Green, and the kicker replacing injured Nugent at the end....That knocked Steelers out of play-off picture and put Bengals in the play-offs.....and the Bengals beat Steelers in Cincy in 2013. 

I am NOT looking at the 6-0 and shaking my head and I am NOT waiting for the sky to fall, no matter how many Steeler fans may tell us to do so, no matter how much the New York media may tell our Ohio area we must, I am NOT shaking my head waiting for the sky to fall.....The Bengals have a very solid 6-0, beating some good teams along the way such as Seattle. I tell you this now, nobody else in the AFC North will beat Seattle this season. Steelers lost to Chiefs, Browns lost to Raiders, the Bengals 6-0 record is for real....I do not look for the Steelers to sweep our Bengals in 2015......also, Steelers are 3 games behind in losses, so that means they need outside help to catch us, they are not in control of their own destiny at this point. The Steelers are outside looking in and they are the team in trouble. Steeler fans should be shaking their heads, not us.  

I do like the Bengal wiping his rear end with terrible towels.  Things yellow and mustard brown should be flushed down. 

Yeah, there has been other times lately when we have ruined the Stealers hopes, last season they swept us but had
to take out Green late in order to do so. We have already beat teams that they lost to as you state. The Steelers are
the ones in trouble as you state as well. Nice post Kev.

(10-28-2015, 12:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think the Bengals are the better team with a franchise record at stake and will smack steelers down in their own house.

My only big concern is their cheap shot antics taking someone out. Will be so happy when game ends if Bengals are unscathed by their cheating.

But all the bright light games against lesser teams coming that worries me the most win/loss wise.

You can bet on some cheap shots this game, but don't look for our guys to just be nice about it this time around, this
Bengals team likes to scrap and we WILL hit back. This game will be in the bright lights and we shall knock off another
monkey off our backs is what i predict. Our pass rush will hurt a hobbled Ben and our passing attack will hurt their
Secondary, could be a blowout but there are too many reasons why it won't be.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 01:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, there has been other times lately when we have ruined the Stealers hopes, last season they swept us but had
to take out Green late in order to do so. We have already beat teams that they lost to as you state. The Steelers are
the ones in trouble as you state as well. Nice post Kev.

You can bet on some cheap shots this game, but don't look for our guys to just be nice about it this time around, this
Bengals team likes to scrap and we WILL hit back. This game will be in the bright lights and we shall knock off another
monkey off our backs is what i predict. Our pass rush will hurt a hobbled Ben and our passing attack will hurt their
Secondary, could be a blowout but there are too many reasons why it won't be.

This is my hope as well....just gotta hope Pac doesn't take it too far. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The sky will not fall if we lose. The sky will fall if and only if:

1. We have a major injury (i.e. Eifert, Green, Atkins, etc.)

2. We get schmacked by Pittsburgh.

The former is more likely to happen.

Now, I hate Pittsburgh as much as anyone. But losing to a team that is IMHO a top 5 team with all of their offense in tact, does not mean the season is over.

I think this game will play a lot similarly to the week 3 Ravens game. It will swing on turnovers and who can play big when it matters most.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 07:58 PM)Beaker Wrote: Now there's a true fan. Rep.

What kind of Bengals fan has Steelers players on his fantasy team in the first place?  Then again, I don't play for money so the fact that I haven't every put a Steeler on my team in the 6 years I played might not carry as much weight.
Reply/Quote
the Steelers won games with back up QBs. If Roth comes back......
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 02:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: This is my hope as well....just gotta hope Pac doesn't take it too far. Smirk

A little controlled chaos.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 04:31 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: the Steelers won games with back up QBs. If Roth comes back......

If anything i would be more worried with a backup QB the way our Defense never seems to be
prepared for them. A hobbled Ben that the Defense is much more used to is a good thing in my eyes.
Reply/Quote
Activate Hunt, guarantee him a roster spot for the next two seasons if he can accidentally make 3 players and a punter take the cart ride off the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Activate Hunt, guarantee him a roster spot for the next two seasons if he can accidentally make 3 players and a punter take the cart ride off the field.

It would be nice to finally find the Hunt 'activation' button, wouldn't it?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Activate Hunt, guarantee him a roster spot for the next two seasons if he can accidentally make 3 players and a punter take the cart ride off the field.

Did you work for the Saints a few years back STC? lol
Reply/Quote
I'll just put this here

The Steelers have won two games and lost four games that first game Roethlisberger comes back from an injury.

Let's hope the Bengals make it 2-5 this weekend.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did you work for the Saints a few years back STC? lol

No, but if I had any say in it there would be prices per Steelers knees and heads. Screw them and anyone who looks like them.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: No, but if I had any say in it there would be prices per Steelers knees and heads. Screw them and anyone who looks like them.

And I would pay above ratecard.  Volume pricing.  
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: No, but if I had any say in it there would be prices per Steelers knees and heads. Screw them and anyone who looks like them.

I am not above that. Seen enough of them bastids cheap shots and overall cheating ways.

Never understood how anyone could be a fan of them.

I see a lot of Stealer fans around where i live as well, more than any other team. Makes me sick. Sick
Reply/Quote