[Image: KCvsBAL-Odds-1.jpg]

I am not a fan of either team.

[Image: 960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1440]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs
Can’t root for another AFCN team.
Reply/Quote
It’s not a happy ending for us whoever wins it all tbh.

Chiefs and Rats nuff said it’s like asking would you rather find the mailman ***** your wofe or your mum.

49ers broken older fans hearts twice and you learn to dislike em if you’re a younger fan.

Lions if they win their first before we do considering their history my head just might explode after we’ve been so close the past couple of years.

I’ve got the incredibly small crumb of comfort that the 49ers owners own my “soccer” team and a win for them probably ends up with more publicity and money going in to Leeds so I’ll have to roll with them.

Truth be told it’s just a shame they can’t all lose.
Reply/Quote
Ravens, I'm a Lamar fan and I hate everything about the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
I’m torn. However, I think I’m going Chiefs. The narrative would benefit Cincy given they’d be the only team to knock off Mahomes in the past 5 years, and only team besides a Tom Brady coached team to beat him in the playoffs.

Can’t root for an AFC North team right now when we’ve been so close the past couple years.
Reply/Quote
Would rather the Chefs win and lose to the NFC Champions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
would rather see the ravens win than the chiefs...
Reply/Quote
Opportunity for the Bengals to gain from any of the four teams winning the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs? Time to start seeing the value of a top-flight Tight End, given how such were interlocked with the success of the most recent two great QBs: Brady and Mahomes.

The Ravens? Takes the spotlight off the Bengals, which might not be a bad thing being underdogs in our own division.

The Lions? Study their offensive line scheme. It's not just talent. They have a very successful strategy. Love how they made Aaron Donald a non-story, double and even triple-teaming him every play.

The 49ers? Just a matter of letting them ruin another team's season, not just the Bengals.

And overall? Study the offensive lines. It's so amazing to see so little sacks among these teams, after the crushing sacks the Bengals faced in the playoffs the last two years. Mahomes and Allen had plenty of time to throw and weren't sacked even one time. Imagine Burrow with any of the lines of the four teams left.
Reply/Quote
And I really don't want to hear Tony Romo ever again, after his slobbering all over Mahomes and Allen as the new Brady-Manning.

Mahomes I understand. He's been the best QB in the NFL the last six years, has two MVPs, won two Super Bowls, and has been to six straight AFC championship games.

But Allen? Allen hasn't won any MVPs, hasn't been to the Super Bowl, and hardly wins any playoff games. Last night, he did everything with his legs. With his arms, he threw the ball 39 times, missed 13 times, and had only 186 yards. He missed seeing wide-open receivers. He fumbled the ball, although Buffalo recovered. No way is Allen on the same level as Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
Natural disaster.
Reply/Quote
Abstain from voting and feel sorry for myself that the Bengals aren't playing.

Cry & WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
I hate both teams, but I just can not justify rooting for the Chiefs/Kelce/Swift clown show. Tell me the NFL wouldn't love her being in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 11:16 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: I hate both teams, but I just can not justify rooting for the Chiefs/Kelce/Swift clown show.   Tell me the NFL wouldn't love her being in the SB.

and the Chiefs winning it with Swift hugging Kelce on the field during the post-game celebration. Instant ratings and $$$$$$ from commercial opportunities.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 09:42 AM)Nepa Wrote: And I really don't want to hear Tony Romo ever again, after his slobbering all over Mahomes and Allen as the new Brady-Manning.

Mahomes I understand. He's been the best QB in the NFL the last six years, has two MVPs, won two Super Bowls, and has been to six straight AFC championship games.

But Allen? Allen hasn't won any MVPs, hasn't been to the Super Bowl, and hardly wins any playoff games. Last night, he did everything with his legs. With his arms, he threw the ball 39 times, missed 13 times, and had only 186 yards. He missed seeing wide-open receivers. He fumbled the ball, although Buffalo recovered. No way is Allen on the same level as Mahomes.

The NFL is constantly desperate to find the next Manning/Brady.

The closest thing would have Been Burrow/Mahomes but right now Burrow’s health is preventing it.

Lamar/Mahomes is possible but Lamar has been mostly irrelevant in the post season until this year.

Right now it’s just Mahomes and everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 08:48 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I’m torn. However, I think I’m going Chiefs. The narrative would benefit Cincy given they’d be the only team to knock off Mahomes in the past 5 years, and only team besides a Tom Brady coached team to beat him in the playoffs.

Can’t root for an AFC North team right now when we’ve been so close the past couple years.

I see what you did there ..LOL
Agreed, im a reluctant KC fan this weekend and wont forget those disgusting Ravens fans cheering Burrows injury... 
Reply/Quote
Both teams forfeit the game due to misconduct. All other AFC teams lost in the playoffs, hence, cannot be AFC champions. This leaves the next team in line to be the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals go on the the Super Bowl where they beat the San Francisco 49ers 35-10.
Joe Montana is seen visibly weeping in the stands.
Burrow, Browning and Boomer smoke cigars while hoisting the trophy.
Pac-Man jones is arrested in the victory parade.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 09:33 AM)Nepa Wrote: Opportunity for the Bengals to gain from any of the four teams winning the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs?  Time to start seeing the value of a top-flight Tight End, given how such were interlocked with the success of the most recent two great QBs: Brady and Mahomes.

The Ravens?  Takes the spotlight off the Bengals, which might not be a bad thing being underdogs in our own division.

The Lions? Study their offensive line scheme. It's not just talent. They have a very successful strategy. Love how they made Aaron Donald a non-story, double and even triple-teaming him every play.

The 49ers? Just a matter of letting them ruin another team's season, not just the Bengals.

And overall? Study the offensive lines. It's so amazing to see so little sacks among these teams, after the crushing sacks the Bengals faced in the playoffs the last two years. Mahomes and Allen had plenty of time to throw and weren't sacked even one time. Imagine Burrow with any of the lines of the four teams left.

[Image: g24y73ztvnq61.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:24 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: g24y73ztvnq61.jpg]

Just don’t forget we made it to the Super Bowl with that second drawing :)
Although that does look just like the last play of the SB!

They definitely need to fix the O line but I am not sure they need an elite TE. If you can block/protect and have elite WRs then the TE isn’t going to get as many targets any ways. I think they are fine with the guys we had last year minus Irv Smith.

We always get jealous of teams with elite TEs but think of how many teams wish they had our elite WRs.

Just fix the OL and the O will be good to go.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Just don’t forget we made it to the Super Bowl with that second drawing :)
Although that does look just like the last play of the SB!

Yes, it does.  Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 07:23 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Chiefs
Can’t root for another AFCN team.

If this was pre-Swift then I would probably agree. Now that we are in a Swiftie NFL plus the Chiefs going to a 4th Super bowl in 5 years, and potentially winning 3 (do we honestly believe that the NFL will let the Lions beat the Taylor Swift Chiefs?) It would be absolutely intolerable to a whole new level above the Ravens winning it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote