Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As relevant as ever today
Made a few years ago, but still relevant:

Reply/Quote
The suggestion below it about the Confederate flag is great too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I know it's comedy but DAMN, THAT'S GREAT ADVICE!

Thank you for posting
Reply/Quote
And also still relevant, is that when a population is exploited by authoritative figures, a natural distrust developes decreasing the inclination to be cooperative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 01:51 PM)treee Wrote: And also still relevant, is that when a population is exploited by authoritative figures, a natural distrust developes decreasing the inclination to be cooperative.

That might be relevant if police were exploiting people.Here's a new T-shirt idea for you:

"Comply, don't die."

You're welcome. That one was free.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 02:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: That might be relevant if police were exploiting people.Here's a new T-shirt idea for you:

"Comply, don't die."

You're welcome. That one was free.

Wasn't that a quote from Stalin or Mao Tse Tung? 
Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 01:51 PM)treee Wrote: And also still relevant, is that when a population is exploited by authoritative figures, a natural distrust developes decreasing the inclination to be cooperative.

You'll get no argument from me that complying is generally the best thing to do with law enforcement, but I was remarking about *why* people might not be cooperative...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 03:05 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Wasn't that a quote from Stalin or Mao Tse Tung? 
Ninja

Better Red Than Dead ?
Reply/Quote