Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As the Season Turns
Now the season is here, I hope we all have a good year.  I really enjoy most of you guys and gals. Most not all lol...   I just want to say, I would not want to be anywhere else when football season starts than right here right now with you fine people and the Cincinnati Bengals.  It is Home.  To all Bengal Fans, have a good safe Season and most of all Enjoy with the family's and Friends.  No matter what happens this year, Enjoy the Season with Family and Friends and enjoy the Holiday season as well.  We are blessed here in America!!!

WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
Same to you. Looking forward to a fun year. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:18 PM)Marlon23 Wrote:  most of all Enjoy with the family's and Friends.  No matter what happens this year, Enjoy the Season with Family and Friends 

None of my family likes football, and none of my friends are Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
That's just sad. Remember, you are amongst friends here. Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:18 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Now the season is here, I hope we all have a good year.  I really enjoy most of you guys and gals. Most not all lol...   I just want to say, I would not want to be anywhere else when football season starts than right here right now with you fine people and the Cincinnati Bengals.  It is Home.  To all Bengal Fans, have a good safe Season and most of all Enjoy with the family's and Friends.  No matter what happens this year, Enjoy the Season with Family and Friends and enjoy the Holiday season as well.  We are blessed here in America!!!

WHO DEY!!!!

It is great to be here among fellow Bengals fans!!!  We are part of one big family!!  Here's to a good season!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: None of my family likes football, and none of my friends are Bengal fans.

You are never alone Fred never...  Happy Football Season! 
lol.
Reply/Quote