Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As they say in Chief's Country..
If it's Brown, flush it down.. LOL

Just kidding, now get back on your scooters and figure out how you're going to try to pull it off next season, with all of the cap casualties that you'll soon be experiencing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
For all the hype the Browns received around here this week, they couldn't overtake the Chiefs, even after a helmet to helmet hit took the best player in the game today out of the game. Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For all the hype the Browns received around here this week, they couldn't overtake the Chiefs, even after a helmet to helmet hit took the best player in the game today out of the game.   Mellow

Pretty much don't deserve to win if you're going to let the backup QB run for almost 14 yards at the most critical point of the game.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
big balls Reid passing on 4th and inches.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:21 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Pretty much don't deserve to win if you're going to let the backup QB run for almost 14 yards at the most critical point of the game.

What??  They did exactly what NOBODY expected them to do, allow the backup QB to run.  Good coaches know when to roll the dice, and go for the all or nothing play.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: big balls Reid passing on 4th and inches.

Only NFL coach to lead not one, but two teams to hosting 3 consecutive conference championship games.  Bonus for also achieving it in both conferences.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: big balls Reid passing on 4th and inches.

That was nuts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 09:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What??  They did exactly what NOBODY expected them to do, allow the backup QB to run.  Good coaches know when to roll the dice, and go for the all or nothing play.

Good coaches/teams also know that even with an empty backfield that there is a very real possibility that the QB runs to keep the clock running knowing you can't stop it. They screwed up not spying the QB plain and simple.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

Romo exclaimed that nobody runs a play outta the shotgun on 4th and inches... Zac Taylor does. Didn't work, but he did.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 09:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Only NFL coach to lead not one, but two teams to hosting 3 consecutive conference championship games.  Bonus for also achieving it in both conferences.

Philly fans couldn't wait to get rid of him toward the end either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For all the hype the Browns received around here this week, they couldn't overtake the Chiefs, even after a helmet to helmet hit took the best player in the game today out of the game.   Mellow

The Browns player's helmet hit his shoulder pads, and barely made any, if at all, contact with Mahommes helmet. His forearm struck his brachial nerve. They're calling it a concussion in the news, but it is a classic brachial stun.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 09:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Only NFL coach to lead not one, but two teams to hosting 3 consecutive conference championship games.  Bonus for also achieving it in both conferences.

and he has a chance to play Brady who would be trying to become the first starting QB to win a SB in two different conferences. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 12:02 AM)jason Wrote: Romo exclaimed that nobody runs a play outta the shotgun on 4th and inches... Zac Taylor does. Didn't work, but he did.

You don't watch enough Steelers games. 

And Romo was totally squealing like a teenage girl after they pulled it off. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 12:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Browns player's helmet hit his shoulder pads, and barely made any, if at all, contact with Mahommes helmet. His forearm struck his brachial nerve. They're calling it a concussion in the news, but it is a classic brachial stun.

Yeah it didn't look like a really bad hit. I was thinking that there was something else going on. 
Reply/Quote