Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask SIRI this question
I was listening to the cincy jungle podcast and heard about this gem.  If you have an iPhone, ask SIRI who the best QB is in the NFL.  

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 02:19 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I was listening to the cincy jungle podcast and heard about this gem.  If you have an iPhone, ask SIRI who the best QB is in the NFL.  

Is that a good podcast? What is it called?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 02:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Is that a good podcast?  What is it called?

Its a great podcast. Go to cincyjungle.com and look for "inside the jungle podcast".

They're also on iTunes
Reply/Quote
Yes, Siri told me what I already knew, but was nice to hear it!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 02:59 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Its a great podcast. Go to cincyjungle.com and look for "inside the jungle podcast".

They're also on iTunes

Cool will subscribe and give it a go. Thanks
Reply/Quote
I tried asking but it just said "what the hell did you just say, Chewbacca?"

It can't understand my crippled talk too well Cry

Anyways, I've always been a Dalton supporter, but he's playing out of his mind right now!

He's worked so hard to improve his mechanics and footwork. He throws darts and has a great long ball now, and all that is making him more confident and helping with his decision making.

Everybody that's been hating on him the past few years and saying that we need to draft his replacement, where you at now?!
Reply/Quote
Hahahahaha
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice to hear.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 05:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I tried asking but it just said "what the hell did you just say, Chewbacca?"

It can't understand my crippled talk too well  Cry

Anyways, I've always been a Dalton supporter, but he's playing out of his mind right now!

He's worked so hard to improve his mechanics and footwork.  He throws darts and has a great long ball now, and all that is making him more confident and helping with his decision making.

Everybody that's been hating on him the past few years and saying that we need to draft his replacement, where you at now?!
As soon as they lose, they will be back in force, take that to the bank.
Reply/Quote
Siri has spoken
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 05:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I tried asking but it just said "what the hell did you just say, Chewbacca?"

It can't understand my crippled talk too well Cry

He's worked so hard to improve his mechanics and footwork. He throws darts and has a great long ball now, and all that is making him more confident and helping with his decision making.

In addition to darts, and long passes, AD has also developed " touch " imo
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 06:45 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: In addition to darts, and long passes, AD has also developed " touch " imo

In addition to darts, long passes, and a very sweet touch, he has learned to read defenses extremely quickly.  

Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 06:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: As soon as they lose, they will be back in force, take that to the bank.

I suspect you are right, if Andy struggles in a playoff loss.   If it is a regular season game, I think the doubters will be drowned out.
Reply/Quote
So for those of us who don't have Siri, I assume it answers Andy Dalton?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 06:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: As soon as they lose, they will be back in force, take that to the bank.
Not unless it's in the playoffs, which he won't struggle there because he's the leader of this team now and is firing on all cylinders with a ton of confidence.  

I think he's seen how defenses like Seattle felt so frustrated and helpless, so he knows he can own any defense.
(10-31-2015, 06:45 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: In addition to darts, and long passes, AD has also developed " touch " imo
I noticed that, too, especially on the passes up the seam to Eifert.  He's had a few passes, especially in the red zone, where's he's just lofted it over the backers and I'm thinking "that's......  just.......  so......  damn.........  beautiful  Cry "
(10-31-2015, 08:29 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: In addition to darts, long passes, and a very sweet touch, he has learned to read defenses extremely quickly.  

Tiger
I agree and he's not just locking on to AJ or whoever his main target is which is driving defenses insane because we have so many weapons.
(10-31-2015, 08:33 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I suspect you are right, if Andy struggles in a playoff loss.   If it is a regular season game, I think the doubters will be drowned out.

But his confidence and passes are so nice now that there's no way he'll struggle in the playoffs, especially if we're not crippled with injuries.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So for those of us who don't have Siri, I assume it answers Andy Dalton?

Yes, I attached an image.  Can you not see it?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 08:33 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I suspect you are right, if Andy struggles in a playoff loss.   If it is a regular season game, I think the doubters will be drowned out.

I hope so. 
Reply/Quote
You know something that seems to be under the radar is how so many older QBs seem to do so much better than the younger guys so I have to wonder just how good Andy will be in his mid to late 30s as compared to now. If he stays healthy and the Bengals keep great receivers and great Oline by the time Andy reaches his mid 30s he could potentially become one of if not the best QB of a generation.
Of course I'm only speculating, but QB seems to be one of those positions where they just get better with age with the more experience they have.

OK Google didn't give me the answer I was looking for. It told me whose face is on the quarter.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just don't ask her to wecomend a westauwant. 

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 06:41 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Siri has spoken

Maybe she could open a thread and countless pinheads can debate her about how Dalton still hasn't won a playoff game, hasn't played any good teams this year, or that any QB could do this with "all those weapons". 
Reply/Quote