Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ass Whoop!!!" Voch's takes on all 3 of our first 3 picks
Alot of you folks have seen these, but for those who haven't, I hope you enjoy. Vock Lombardi is a guy in Texas who has a great Youtube Channel where he breaks down college prospects. Here's what he has to say about

1. John Ross
2. Joe Mixon
3. Jordan Willis
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've never seen this guy's videos before. They are great.
Reply/Quote
According to this guy we got another LDE. Can't ever have enough of them. No reason at all to have a true open end. I'm sure by the time the time the season rolls around ill be ready to watch but right now I'm not happy.
Reply/Quote
His take on Ross in matchups starts at 3:37.  I have watched this 50 times and still LMAO every time I watch (listen) to it.

I won't give anything away, but when he starts with "thumbs down!" it is comedic gold.  (that is around the 5:50 mark) Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58UC-RFTu8
Reply/Quote
This was awesome. Thanks Shady

This does make me feel better about the players drafted,

But I'm still not happy on the ignoring of key need position

groups.
Reply/Quote
Appreciate the add.... listened to his voice for 2 secs and had to skip though... too annoying.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:35 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Appreciate the add.... listened to his voice for 2 secs and had to skip though... too annoying.

lol same here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Seriously, listen to the link I gave just at the 5:50 mark...it's hilarious
Reply/Quote
Really appreciated these videos. Was on the fence about Willis, feel much better about him now.
Reply/Quote