Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assessment of Riggleman so far
I would say the team is scoring a lot more runs and hitting much better since the change of manager. However, the pitching still has issues. At least the team plays like they want to win now. It is hard for me to say Riggleman has made a dumb decision so far. That was easy for Bryan Price. I think the team is moving ahead in a positive direction, but we need wins. The past few games were close, but we could not pull off the victory.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Hard to make a judgement on somebody after only two weeks. Looking at his history, he’ll suck here and get fired, like San Diego, Seattle, Washington... did I miss any?
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2018, 12:17 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I would say the team is scoring a lot more runs and hitting much better since the change of manager. However, the pitching still has issues. At least the team plays like they want to win now. It is hard for me to say Riggleman has made a dumb decision so far. That was easy for Bryan Price. I think the team is moving ahead in a positive direction, but we need wins. The past few games were close, but we could not pull off the victory.

You can't expect Riggleman to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse overnight. The pitching staff is what it is ! It will take a year or two and willing ownership to fix it.

Riggleman has them practicing fielding and other stuff that they haven't been doing so yes I like what he's doing.

But nothing is going to fix this train wreck this season, they're gonna get close if not over 100 losses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Deviation to the mean.

They got a little better just because they could not get worse.
Reply/Quote
Short lived improvement. This team is horrible. Even Riggleman can't fix it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
[Image: VVTwTyR.gif]

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 06:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You can't expect Riggleman to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse overnight. The pitching staff is what it is ! It will take a year or two and willing ownership to fix it.

Riggleman has them practicing fielding and other stuff that they haven't been doing so yes I like what he's doing.

But nothing is going to fix this train wreck this season, they're gonna get close if not over 100 losses.

I think Rigs hold these guys a little more accountable, but as already been said, this team has very little talent. So hard to really judge him. 

And as of now, they're projected to loose 117 games but I highly doubt that happens. I think they do get really close to or right at 100 so it does still suck lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote