Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assuming that this team gets eliminated ....
in the next 2 games, is there any chance that Lewis will give the youngsters a good look in the last 2 or 3 games, or is this another pipe dream??

They played some against Baltimore but only because there were injuries.
Reply/Quote
Nope....they are going to play every game to win, regardless. The coaches are trying to save their jobs, the players are trying to increase their personal stats for Pro Bowls, HOF ballots, new contracts, etc. None of them are going to say just give up on the season.....
Reply/Quote
Based off of what I remember from past losing season Marvin might throw in a few young guys the last 2 weeks like Dennard or Clarke but nothing major.

I'd like to see more of Fjeldeledm or whatever his name is.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 06:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nope....they are going to play every game to win, regardless. The coaches are trying to save their jobs, the players are trying to increase their personal stats for Pro Bowls, HOF ballots, new contracts, etc. None of them are going to say just give up on the season.....

Yep.

[Image: you%2Bplay%2Bto%2Bwin%2Bthe%2Bgame.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Probably not
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Who knows. Remember once 2010 was dead and Chad and TO were out and Palmer threw 4 TDs, with no picks and had a 157 passer rating throwing to Jerome Simpson and Andre Caldwell? Man, we sure learned a lot about the future of the team from THAT game didn't we? Oh man, Bernard Scott even had a 4.5 YPC avg!

I have a feeling those 4 guys are going to lead this team to greatness in 2011 and onward!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 09:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who knows.  Remember once 2010 was dead and Chad and TO were out and Palmer threw 4 TDs, with no picks and had a 157 passer rating throwing to Jerome Simpson and Andre Caldwell?  Man, we sure learned a lot about the future of the team from THAT game didn't we?  Oh man, Bernard Scott even had a 4.5 YPC avg!

I have a feeling those 4 guys are going to lead this team to greatness in 2011 and onward!

We pounded SD something like 35-10.  Cold day, meaningless game, but it was fun to watch and it's always nice to make Dan Fouts cry.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 09:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We pounded SD something like 35-10.  Cold day, meaningless game, but it was fun to watch and it's always nice to make Dan Fouts cry.  

SD was playing to win their division and we thought we were seeing what this team could/would do without the maligned WRs.  That was my point.  Jerome Simpson was a bonerfide star around here for a while. The word "uncoverable" was being tossed around...as usual!
Reply/Quote