Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #73, Jordan Willis DE Kansas St
(04-28-2017, 11:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I like this pick, but I would also sure like it if he can put on about 10-15 pounds of muscle without losing too much of that speed.

He was around 265 at one point.  The coaches at K-State wanted him at 255, so he cut down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:20 AM)Whatever Wrote: He was around 265 at one point.  The coaches at K-State wanted him at 255, so he cut down.

Our strength and conditioning coaches...coupled with our nutritionists will take care of that. They will help Ross too.
Reply/Quote
This guy is a beast he's supposed to play RE so him on right Dunlap on left wouldn't want 2 be a Qb.
WhoDey2 Pitt Sux 
Reply/Quote
He's kind of weak. Won't produce.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:44 AM)Beaker Wrote: Our strength and conditioning coaches...coupled with our nutritionists will take care of that. They will help Ross too.

And don't be drinkin buddys with Vontaze.
Reply/Quote
Even though it looks like he is doing the good thing and cutting back as i should. Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:17 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And don't be drinkin buddys with Vontaze.

Him and Mauluga are horrible. My buddy is a bouncer and says Maualuga was a frequent, almost every other night bar goer. I think that would explain why they both looked bloated. Based off camp pictures, Burfict looks MUCH leaner...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Many fans didn't want Barnett because he wasn't athletic and didn't have measureables. Willis has those qualities.

He got better as time went on, and although he needs to refine a lot of pass rushing technique, there is upside to him.

Willis is also a plug and play player. You can line him up anywhere and he has a motor that is unrelenting.

I like the pick. Would like another pure pass rusher though.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:19 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Him and Mauluga are horrible. My buddy is a bouncer and says Maualuga was a frequent, almost every other night bar goer. I think that would explain why they both looked bloated. Based off camp pictures, Burfict looks MUCH leaner...

Yeah, makes sense and i heard most of this from you TCC. Burfict looks great this Offseason.

Gotta have hope on this alone as he is a great LB and he wants to win and almost willed us to a playoff win against those stealers.

Emotions can get in the way, probably would with me. I just love having a badazz like Burfict hating them as much as me.

:andy:

(04-29-2017, 01:20 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Many fans didn't want Barnett because he wasn't athletic and didn't have measureables. Willis has those qualities.

He got better as time went on, and although he needs to refine a lot of pass rushing technique, there is upside to him.

Willis is also a plug and play player. You can line him up anywhere and he has a motor that is unrelenting.

I like the pick. Would like another pure pass rusher though.

Good stuff Wolf, i just like Willis at stopping the run much better than Barnett. They are about the same size though
and Willis didn't do his pass rushing damage against the big time schools like Barnett, I still like Willis more, we can
refine his pass rush skills. I think it would of been tougher to get Barnett to be a good run stopper.
Reply/Quote
Love the value pick here at a position of need! Id been good with Rivers or Basham as well, but lot of mocks had Willis going early 2nd round. Great night for the Gals
Reply/Quote
Wanted him in the 2nd when my top 3 guys were taken. Talk about a steal, not even a project, hard to hate this pick.
Reply/Quote
Great pick if you run a 3-4

Oops
Reply/Quote
This has been a GREAT draft so far.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:15 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: He's kind of weak. Won't produce.

From what I've seen of him looks quick strong and agile. I feel it was a good pick only time will tell though.
WhoDey2 Pitt Sux 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:19 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Him and Mauluga are horrible. My buddy is a bouncer and says Maualuga was a frequent, almost every other night bar goer. I think that would explain why they both looked bloated. Based off camp pictures, Burfict looks MUCH leaner...

Can remember watching Maualuga on Hard Knocks, and tbh it was just like watching a career college student. Not sure he even left. Guess permanently living the college life is a decent life mind, not great for a pro sports team however.

Willis is a fantastic pick, another who could've gone much earlier. Really happy with this, hope he will translate it to the NFL.
Reply/Quote