Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least Bengals fans do get some joy ...
....watching a team, where the inmates run the Asylum, like the Steelers, think they finally reach the mountain top after beating the Patriots that comes along every decade or so, then turn around and lose, not only first place, but probably the playoffs as well.

Terry Bradshaw was right ... Tomlin is an average coach at best, with the talent that he's had, on paper, they should be playing in the AFC Championship every year!!

I know the Bengals will never be anymore than they are, with Mike Brown as the owner, with a 28 year run without a playoff victory, but it is nice to see the Squealers fall flat on their face! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:07 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: ....watching a team, where the inmates run the Asylum, like the Steelers, think they finally reach the mountain top after beating the Patriots that comes along every decade or so, then turn around and lose, not only first place, but probably the playoffs as well.

Terry Bradshaw was right ... Tomlin is an average coach at best, with the talent that he's had, on paper, they should be playing in the AFC Championship every year!!

I know the Bengals will never be anymore than they are, with Mike Brown as the owner, with a 28 year run without a playoff victory, but it is nice to see the Squealers fall flat on their face!   Hilarious

No one in Pittsburgh thought that they reached the mountaintop after last week. We all thought that it was nice, but we're under no illusions that they had turned the corner with that win.

We're all aware of the shortcomings of this team. Very aware. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No one in Pittsburgh thought that they reached the mountaintop after last week. We all thought that it was nice, but we're under no illusions that they had turned the corner with that win.

We're all aware of the shortcomings of this team. Very aware. 

Juju did. Punk got what he deserved. Being it's the last game and the Bengals aren't in the playoffs, I hope Burfict blindsided that punk and they have to carry him out!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 10:18 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Juju did. Punk got what he deserved. Being it's the last game and the Bengals aren't in the playoffs, I hope Burfict blindsided that punk and they have to carry him out!

Lol, he got what he deserved by getting the ball punched out from him at the end of the game? Man you're letting him off easy. 

And what did Juju say to lead you to believe that the Steelers "had reached the mountain top" after last weeks game? 
Reply/Quote
LOL, Baker Mayflower walked passed the Bungal bench staring down Hue for 10 seconds, making an obscene gesture and taunting Vonteze Birthdefect.

What did the Bungals do about it?

Answer: NOTHING. They let a rookie humiliate them on the field and then have the balls to run up their sideline mocking them and they did nothing. Thats why the bungals are the bungals. Too soft and a bunch of P****es.
Funny how no one is talking about this embarrassment on the boards here.

JUJU ended Bithdefects career. Vonteze has been neutered.

Merry Christmas. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 04:18 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: LOL, Baker Mayflower walked passed the Bungal bench staring down Hue for 10 seconds, making an obscene gesture and taunting Vonteze Birthdefect.

What did the Bungals do about it?

Answer: NOTHING. They let a rookie humiliate them on the field and then have the balls to run up their sideline mocking them and they did nothing. Thats why the bungals are the bungals. Too soft and a bunch of P****es.  
Funny how no one is talking about this embarrassment on the boards here.

JUJU ended Bithdefects career. Vonteze has been neutered.

Merry Christmas. Tongue

The Bengals have been who they are since PB died and gave the wrong offspring the team.  They aren't 'supposed' to win.  EVERYONE knows that! 

The Steelers are 'supposed' to win.  They don't, because the inmates run the asylum there.  THEY dictate TO Tomlin!  Harbaugh or Billy B, wouldn't put up with that garbage, and IF they had that team, the prima donnas would either be traded, or forced to 'tow the line'.  IF they decided to 'tow the line', the Steelers would have won, who knows how many more rings.

The difference between me and you, besides your poor spelling and a mouth that, I'm assuming, your wife let's you kiss her with, is that I'm making fun of a stud team, who isn't living up to their potential.

You're making fun of a team run by a horrific owner, and 'special olympic' performance at best.  Typical, Squealer mentality, pick on the ******** kid that isn't supposed to be smart, to begin with and can't fight back!

BTW, guess who Paul Brown's prize student was?  The guy who PB was a 'mentor' to, and soaked up every piece of knowledge he could from him?  That's right, Billy B!  The HC of the best NFL organization over the last 18 years!

And before you claim Billy's success to Tom Brady, the Pats are 14-6 over the last 20 games Brady has missed.

They 'own' the Steelers and the ONLY reason Mike Tomlin has the ring he has, because; 1.  He inherited Bill Cowher's team.  2. He didn't have to face the Pats that year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.  (Hoping, by some miracle, Lewis says he will turn a blind eye to Juju's 'well being' next week, and the Ravens beat the Browns and send Mayfield out on a stretcher!)
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 05:36 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: The Bengals have been who they are since PB died and gave the wrong offspring the team.  They aren't 'supposed' to win.  EVERYONE knows that! 

The Steelers are 'supposed' to win.  They don't, because the inmates run the asylum there.  THEY dictate TO Tomlin!  Harbaugh or Billy B, wouldn't put up with that garbage, and IF they had that team, the prima donnas would either be traded, or forced to 'tow the line'.  IF they decided to 'tow the line', the Steelers would have won, who knows how many more rings.

The difference between me and you, besides your poor spelling and a mouth that, I'm assuming, your wife let's you kiss her with, is that I'm making fun of a stud team, who isn't living up to their potential.

You're making fun of a team run by a horrific owner, and 'special olympic' performance at best.  Typical, Squealer mentality, pick on the ******** kid that isn't supposed to be smart, to begin with and can't fight back!

BTW, guess who Paul Brown's prize student was?  The guy who PB was a 'mentor' to, and soaked up every piece of knowledge he could from him?  That's right, Billy B!  The HC of the best NFL organization over the last 18 years!

And before you claim Billy's success to Tom Brady, the Pats are 14-6 over the last 20 games Brady has missed.

They 'own' the Steelers and the ONLY reason Mike Tomlin has the ring he has, because; 1.  He inherited Bill Cowher's team.  2. He didn't have to face the Pats that year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.  (Hoping, by some miracle, Lewis says he will turn a blind eye to Juju's 'well being' next week, and the Ravens beat the Browns and send Mayfield out on a stretcher!)
Hello. Maybe someday you and your fellow Bungal fans will be able to enjoy your own teams success instead of having to cheer for and rely on other teams to defeat your hated rivals.
The Bungals have taken over the Clowns spot in the basement. I wish you well my friend.

Merry Christmas ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 08:32 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hello. Maybe someday you and your fellow Bungal fans will be able to enjoy your own teams success instead of having to cheer for and rely on other teams to defeat your hated rivals.
The Bungals have taken over the Clowns spot in the basement. I wish you well my friend.

Merry Christmas ThumbsUp

The Bengals have played half the season without numerous starters(Eifert, Dalton, Green, Price, Mixon, Kroft)  while the Steelers have been virtually healthy all year. They are now exactly 1 1/2 games in front of the Bengals . The Bengals have an excuse while the Steelers choke on their own vomit. How does it feel to watch your precious Steelers get their ass beaten week in and week out in games they should win. Finding ways to lose instead of finding ways to win seems to be the new STEELER WAY.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:07 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: ....watching a team, where the inmates run the Asylum, like the Steelers, think they finally reach the mountain top after beating the Patriots that comes along every decade or so, then turn around and lose, not only first place, but probably the playoffs as well.

I know the Bengals will never be anymore than they are, with Mike Brown as the owner, with a 28 year run without a playoff victory, but it is nice to see the Squealers fall flat on their face!   Hilarious

Ah, schadenfreude: the perpetual refuge of the Bengals fan.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 07:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Ah, schadenfreude: the perpetual refuge of the Bengals fan.  Smirk
Every post by Steelers fans for years has been to relish in the ills of the Bengals organization. Now the shoe is on the other foot you want to cry?
The best part of the Steelers meltdown is that they are losing to inferior teams. Being so happy about another teams shortcomings may be petty but watching their fans eating crow is PRICELESS. I think the menu Sunday at the dinner table for Steelers fans will be Raven under glass. Enjoy. I know I will.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 08:32 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hello. Maybe someday you and your fellow Bungal fans will be able to enjoy your own teams success instead of having to cheer for and rely on other teams to defeat your hated rivals.

Merry Christmas ThumbsUp

Second place gets you the same thing as last place....no playoffs. Enjoy being the same as the Bengals, home on the couch watching.
Reply/Quote