Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At what point will fans admit we're rebuilding?
The Bengals hired Bob the reBuilder in the off season to rebuild..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:Bookmark this thread, and if Mike is still alive and haunting this team, we'll see the same complaints being discussed in 2021.  Let's all try and act surprised.  
Time to pre-curb our enthusiasm.. On the other hand I predict that Bengals fans everywhere will delight in chipping in for that huge statue of Mikey boy on Fountain Square..of course Mike Brown would have to pay each and everyone one of us thousands of dollars each to chip in a nickel each, but it's doable.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 11:44 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, that's the beauty of this organization: you can go back years and dredge up an old topic, and while some of the players may have changed, or there may have been a coaching change or two, the collective team suck goes merrily on.  The O-line issues, the annual drubbing by the Steelers, the free-agency ineptitude, the wasted draft picks, the bone-headed coaching, the players' mental lapses, the owner's clueless, antiquated droning, and on and on.  

Bookmark this thread, and if Mike is still alive and haunting this team, we'll see the same complaints being discussed in 2021.  Let's all try and act surprised.  

If MB is still alive in 2040, I won't be so I guess I may never know.

However, I would take a bet he does not live to be 104.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Rebuilding this team won't start until they hire a General Manager who knows football.
Reply/Quote