Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atkins >>>>> Donald
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000701777/article/rams-defensive-tackle-aaron-donald-ejected

nuff said.
Reply/Quote
The Rams are going to be a mess.

Good luck selling tickets in LA when that's the kind of product you put on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Rams are going to be a mess.

Good luck selling tickets in LA when that's the kind of product you put on the field.

No kidding. LA will NOT put up with that.

#1 overall pick is 3rd string
handed a huge contract to an unproven receiver (4 catches.. 18 yards tonight)
Chippy because they stink, and best player is involved in worst way.

Man, I didn't watch hardknocks, were they a mess on there too? What a bad team.
Reply/Quote
Geno is better but not because of this. I don't mind when a defensive player has a nasty edge towards them. So I would still take Donald on my team but not over Atkins.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 03:06 AM)J24 Wrote: Geno is better but not because of this. I don't mind when a defensive player has a nasty edge towards them. So I would still take Donald on my team but not over Atkins.

Pretty much this. I can't say too much after some of Burfict's shenanigans. Little different when it's in the heat of a tight game though. This was just frustration over getting badly beaten. 

Reply/Quote
It that was Burfict, they would be wetting the sponge
Reply/Quote
At least he's being stand up about it, admitting it was dumb, and apologized.... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 03:06 AM)J24 Wrote: Geno is better but not because of this. I don't mind when a defensive player has a nasty edge towards them. So I would still take Donald on my team but not over Atkins.

This is the way i feel. Donald is a fine DT but Geno is just more disruptive. Geno had a bad game against the
Jets and still got a sack and a couple tackles for loss. That is how good Geno is. Plus guess who Donald's fave
player is...
Reply/Quote

Did you watch the video? It wasn't a nasty edge. what he did was petty, like Burficts ankle twisting, which I didn't endorse.
Reply/Quote
Geno is the Man !

Nuff said.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Did you watch the video? It wasn't a nasty edge. what he did was petty, like Burficts ankle twisting, which I didn't endorse.

Yeah, grabbed the little guy by the neck than ripped his helmet off, very dirty. Reminded me of a Suh play or like
you said Burfict's ankle twisting or the nut tap. Not cool, what was even more telling is afterwards when he slammed
his helmet on the ground and kept saying bullshit.

Made me lose a lot of respect for Aaron Donald.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, grabbed the little guy by the neck than ripped his helmet off, very dirty. Reminded me of a Suh play or like
you said Burfict's ankle twisting or the nut tap. Not cool, what was even more telling is afterwards when he slammed
his helmet on the ground and kept saying bullshit.

Made me lose a lot of respect for Aaron Donald.

Same, I thought the guy was a great player. Definitley altered my opinion of him. Geno never shows his emotions lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Same, I thought the guy was a great player. Definitley altered my opinion of him. Geno never shows his emotions lol.

Geno just quietly dominates. Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Geno just quietly dominates. Cool

Actually after he makes a sack I guess he usually just walks back with that big smile lol. I wonder if he does any talking on the field, that must frustrate opponents never hearing a word from him.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Actually after he makes a sack I guess he usually just walks back with that big smile lol. I wonder if he does any talking on the field, that must frustrate opponents never hearing a word from him.
I don't think he's much of a talker from what I've heard. I'm sure that gets in guys' heads even more. He just keeps coming at you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Actually after he makes a sack I guess he usually just walks back with that big smile lol. I wonder if he does any talking on the field, that must frustrate opponents never hearing a word from him.

(09-13-2016, 02:10 PM)jason Wrote: I don't think he's much of a talker from what I've heard. I'm sure that gets in guys' heads even more. He just keeps coming at you.

LMAO!!! Very true, he is a Ninja Assassin. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Geno is better, more powerful and a force against the run and pass. Without Geno there'd be no Donald. Not sure why pundits put Donald first now.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: Geno is better, more powerful and a force against the run and pass. Without Geno there'd be no Donald. Not sure why pundits put Donald first now.
There ain't a slouch on that Rams line either. Donald probably gets way more one on one matchups than Geno.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Geno is the silent assassin for a reason.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Man, I didn't watch hardknocks, were they a mess on there too? What a bad team.

The show revolved around a DE that doesn't believe dinosaurs existed, but believes mermaids do.

Take that for what it's worth.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote