Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atkins >>>>> Donald
It was almost arousing watching Roger Goodell's precious LA team completely shit the bed in their first game of the season while their #1 overall pick sat on the bench in street clothes.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Geno is not in LA therefor he can't be better.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: No kidding. LA will NOT put up with that.

#1 overall pick is 3rd string
handed a huge contract to an unproven receiver (4 catches.. 18 yards tonight)
Chippy because they stink, and best player is involved in worst way.

Man, I didn't watch hardknocks, were they a mess on there too? What a bad team.

On Hardknocks they did get a little chippy with themselves at practice but nothing too crazy. They didn't seem like too much of a mess on Hardknocks, but I guess they could have edited out some things. I personally thought it was cool to see what Jeff Fisher was like, I didn't know too much about him. Seems like a really genuine nice guy, I thought the way he dealt with the cuts was honest and professional, he meant what he said to each of them.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 04:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It was almost arousing watching Roger Goodell's precious LA team completely shit the bed in their first game of the season while their #1 overall pick sat on the bench in street clothes.

I'm not a big fan of Adam Schein but his rant yesterday on the Rams and Jeff Fisher had me rolling....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote