Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atkins should be in the HOF When he's Done Playing
Geno is a lock for the hall and you can thank PFF for that . Same goes with Whitworth.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 12:42 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Geno is a lock for the hall and you can thank PFF for that . Same goes with Whitworth.

Again, Willie Anderson was just as good if not better than Whit, and is not in.....
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Again, Willie Anderson was just as good if not better than Whit, and is not in.....

They take metrics into account more so now then they did back then. With Geno grading out as one of the two best DT in the league for years running, his chances are better than you think. Not very good, but he has a decent shot if he continues this trend.

Like others have said, he needs a few PO wins...hopefully dominating in those as well. Regardless, he'll be an all-time great and one of the few reason I love watching the Bengals every week. And one of the few players I actually watch film on to see the little things he does so I can learn something new to teach my players.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:56 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They take metrics into account more so now then they did back then. With Geno grading out as one of the two best DT in the league for years running, his chances are better than you think. Not very good, but he has a decent shot if he continues this trend.

Like others have said, he needs a few PO wins...hopefully dominating in those as well. Regardless, he'll be an all-time great and one of the few reason I love watching the Bengals every week. And one of the few players I actually watch film on to see the little things he does so I can learn something new to teach my players.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I think they all deserve to be there, but since it's the Bengals, and of all the greats only one has been allowed admission...... I wouldn't hold my breath.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 10:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, don't get me wrong, I think they all deserve to be there, but since it's the Bengals, and of all the greats only one has been allowed admission...... I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yeah I certainly won't. But I won't be upset if he doesn't make it. That still doesn't take away from how good he is and the enjoyment I take watching him play.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
No way he ends up as a HOFer. I mean, he deserves to be, but we all know its more than actual ability when it comes to making the HOF.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Didn't Atkins tackle Piggy once? That alone will keep him out.....
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And the numbers back this up no question.

He will probably be snubbed though being a Bengal unless we win a SB here in a couple years.

Lets do it for Geno! ThumbsUp

This too

Have never ever bought a jersey for myself. 

Geno would be only one I would even consider.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Again, Willie Anderson was just as good if not better than Whit, and is not in.....
Willie only played two years in the PFF era while Andrew has played his entire career in it. That will help Andrew and it hurt Willie.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 01:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This too

Have never ever bought a jersey for myself. 

Geno would be only one I would even consider.  

Yeah, i have a Chad Johnson jersey but would like a Geno or Burfict jersey.

Hopefully we clean house this Offseason cause i have sworn not to buy any Bengal merchandise if Marv and PA are back...
Reply/Quote