Geno
2.74%
2 2.74%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta Day Game Ball
It wasn't a 400 yard game, but, I gave it Andy. He stood tall in the pocket on that last drive, ice water in his veins, and brought home the win.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Boyd all day long. He showed up and made key catches all 4th Q.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Dalton.  

He pissed me off and he turned right around to make me eat my words.

Boyd played his ass off no doubt but Andy led them to victory.

For those of you that didn't vote for him... how many thought he was going to shit the bed in the end??

Especially with Bobby frickin' Hart blocking for him.

That alone should decide your vote!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:05 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Geno just because everyone else is going to go with offense.

Wouldn't argue it.  You could tell every single play he was off getting a breather.  Great job Bengals for locking him up.  I went with Dalton tho, he had some brilliant throws today... Throws he normally doesn't make.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to vote Andy AND Boyd. But I went Boyd, he was clutch today.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, to be fair, Boys wouldn't have had the day he had if AD doesn't have the day he had. Still, gonna go with Boyd because has he ever even been nominated before?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
3rd downs conversions win ball games, how many did Boyd have?
Reply/Quote
Andy...

With an honorable mention to Giovani Bernard who played a lot of snaps and took a beating today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I give it to Boyd. He's having a hell of a season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Also, Dalton was fuming over the holding no-call on the interception and I loved it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Has to be Andy
Reply/Quote
Gotta give Jessie Bates some props for stopping Sanu on the 2pt conversion!

Was a fun game to watch.
Reply/Quote
1a Dalton
1b Boyd

This was a tough one for me because they both deserve it.
Reply/Quote
Andy played great but boyd was constantly getting open when we needed him to. I even saw him beat trufant who is a pretty good cb a few times.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
great choices. I went Gio. Just because. Andy, freaken awesome. Boyd? Well, I was banking on his talent to get us back in - and that dude performed with good receptions. Love this tem.

Reply/Quote
They both deserved it. Both gutsy high level performances. I gave it to Boyd. He was just so clutch.
Reply/Quote
Boyd had a great game but Andy looked like an actual leader today. Andy was a true field general today, I kept waiting for impatience and a forced ball getting picked at the end. I know that some on here hate Dalton regardless of how he plays but he kept his composure and did what leaders do.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:38 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Also, Dalton was fuming over the holding no-call on the interception and I loved it.

Marvin had to hold him back from the official and going on to the field.  Loved it.

Boyd was clutch and I gotta say, this guy is quickly becoming a TJ clone.  

Gio beasted.

Dalton was balling.  Great zip and touch all day.  He had a perfect rating in the 1st half.  If not for the BS no call on the INT, he has a better rating than he wound up with.  I thought he played well last week too.  I'm going with him.....Andy Ice with 12 seconds left.....talk about a tight window.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Andy is playing like a Top 10 QB this season. Quite frankly, he has played good ball since 2015 but his talent has slowly been depleted around him.

I voted Andy. He led them down, converted two fourth-downs (on great routes and catches from Boyd, great job.) He stayed cool under pressure, made good decisions and threw with confidence.
Reply/Quote
All are worthy candidates but Tyler Boyd was clutch.

Got to give it to him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote