Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attending Training Camp
Has anyone on here been to training camp? What is it like? Is it worth going? How close are you to practice? Is practice open enough and are you able to watch the whole team practice? I'm not from Cincinnati, but I am planning on visiting my city next summer. Any tips/suggestions would be helpful.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 01:41 AM)jorev5 Wrote: Has anyone on here been to training camp?  What is it like?  Is it worth going?  How close are you to practice?  Is practice open enough and are you able to watch the whole team practice?  I'm not from Cincinnati, but I am planning on visiting my city next summer.  Any tips/suggestions would be helpful.

I typically go every year, as I dont do games anymore.

Parking is nearby the field, and one of them is credit card only that I know of. Its like 5 or so bucks to park.

If you want a decent seat in the temporary stands they set up, get there at least a half hour early, and bring your water too. I prefer to stand.

Here is a link to my pics I took at last years which I shared on here. As you can see, I was just a few feet away depending what they were doing. But yeah, you can see the whole team practice, especially from the stands.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-My-Training-Camp-2017-Pics-full-pads-Mixon-Ross-Dawson-Pac-Others
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Used to go when it was in Georgetown but have never made it to one in Cincinnati.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 10:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Used to go when it was in Georgetown but have never made it to one in Cincinnati.

I forgot all about them moving TC to Cincinnati.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 11:18 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I forgot all about them moving TC to Cincinnati.

Want to make it one year and maybe I will make this the year since I am excited about the changes made.

But was much easier for me when in Georgetown Ky. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote