Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auden Tate
Tate is back on the streets after being released by the Falcons today.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
LMAO The great Auden Tate. Cut by one of the worst teams in the league
Reply/Quote
Our WR position seems pretty solid, with Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Taylor, Stanley Morgan and Michael Thomas. I like Lassiter, Pryor, and Irwin. Honestly if i were in charge I’d bring 6 WRs to the regular season and Chase, Boyd, Higgins, Trent and Morgan are already my locks. That leaves one spot for Michael Thomas, Pryor, Lassiter and Irwin to fight over.

Safe pick is Irwin but I’d probably give it to one of Pryor or Lassiter. Both of those guys would upset me if they got snatched off a practice squad but neither are such talents that I’d cry myself to sleep if they were gone. Irwin’s draw is we know exactly how good he is already. If anything that may help him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 05:04 PM)pally Wrote: Tate is back on the streets after being released by the Falcons today.

XFL is Hiring
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 05:23 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: LMAO The great Auden Tate. Cut by one of the worst teams in the league

He's still the four time reigning and defending winner of the Golden Binns Award.  Put some respect on his name or he'll come crawling back to Cinci for a job and snatch the Golden Binns from the clutches of Kendrick Pryor.

FWIW, I checked out Atlanta's roster to see the stacked WR room he couldn't make and they still have a dude named "KeeSean Johnson" on their roster.  You can't make this crap up.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 10:01 PM)Whatever Wrote: He's still the four time reigning and defending winner of the Golden Binns Award.  Put some respect on his name or he'll come crawling back to Cinci for a job and snatch the Golden Binns from the clutches of Kendrick Pryor.

FWIW, I checked out Atlanta's roster to see the stacked WR room he couldn't make and they still have a dude named "KeeSean Johnson" on their roster.  You can't make this crap up.  

This is why I’m very surprised he didn’t catch on. I thought hed go there and be their red zone guy.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Tate was overhyped by some people here. When I pointed that out people accused me of hating the guy, but I would not be surprised to see him stick on an NFL roster somewhere. He could be a solid possession receiver to keep the chains moving.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 12:58 PM)Housh Wrote: This is why I’m very surprised he didn’t catch on. I thought hed go there and be their red zone guy.

I think people projected him as a red zone threat because of his size, but he never showed any signs of actually being one.  I'm still salty about the Eagles game where they kept trying to force him passes in the red zone against Philly's undersized CB's after his agent whined about him being underutilized.  He lost every single one of those reps.  

He will have a tough time sticking anywhere because teams are going to expect their #4-6 WR's to fill certain roles in ST's.  Simmons flat out said you couldn't use Tate in those roles due to how slow he is.  You have to basically use him how you would use a TE, instead.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 04:18 PM)Whatever Wrote: I think people projected him as a red zone threat because of his size, but he never showed any signs of actually being one.  I'm still salty about the Eagles game where they kept trying to force him passes in the red zone against Philly's undersized CB's after his agent whined about him being underutilized.  He lost every single one of those reps.  

He will have a tough time sticking anywhere because teams are going to expect their #4-6 WR's to fill certain roles in ST's.  Simmons flat out said you couldn't use Tate in those roles due to how slow he is.  You have to basically use him how you would use a TE, instead.  

Idk man. Eye test tells me Tate had good hands and an elite catch radius. To me him disappearing on the Falcons is surprising.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Always felt he could be an ideal flex TE! What the hell I wouldn't mind having him on the PS this year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
signed to the Eagles PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote