Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Bengals Fan
Smile 
Hey guys!

My name is George and I'm a Bengals fan from Melbourne, Australia!

I've been a Bengals fan since 2003, when Carson was drafted #1.
My favourite all time Bengals are TJ Houshmandzadeh and Anthony Muñoz, and my favourite current Bengal is Pacman Jones!

It's great that I found a forum where I can talk with like minded Bengals fans...

I can't wait to join in on some discussions. Thanks guys!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 04:28 AM)thePACisback Wrote: Hey guys!

My favourite all time Bengals are TJ Houshmandzadeh and Anthony Muñoz, and my favourite current Bengal is Pacman Jones!

It's great that I found a forum where I can talk with like minded Bengals fans...

Welcome. The way the season is going you may not find a lot of excited fans, but this can still be a good place.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Welcome. I've often wondered what it would be like to watch the Bengals from the other side of the planet. After last night's game, even more so.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 04:28 AM)thePACisback Wrote: Hey guys!

Welcome aboard! Don't let the current state of negativity on the boards drive you away. It's just a downward cycle right now due to how the team is playing. 

Happy posting!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hello and welcome! Feel free to post! Do not be shy at all!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 09:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Welcome.  I've often wondered what it would be like to watch the Bengals from the other side of the planet. After last night's game, even more so.

Doesn't matter which way the water is spinning, the season is still flushing down the toilet like mike browns compacted turds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2017, 06:02 AM)magikod Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

He joined in September and only posted once in November.  We may have scared him off Sad
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2017, 09:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He joined in September and only posted once in November.  We may have scared him off Sad

We have a tendency to do that at times don't we...  :andy:   LMAO  
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 06:37 PM)magikod Wrote: We have a tendency to do that at times don't we...  :andy:   LMAO  

Most of us not on purpose.  So, we got that going for us.
Reply/Quote
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. Good Day Mate!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote